Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ LE - VMS2: WAVEFORM ISSUE

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

The waveform appears zoomed so far out its hard to see (see attached image). Ive traced my steps back and it seemed to change when I was sliding the pitch control on the American Audio VMS2 controller. However I cannot seem to get it back. In the older versions before this controller you used to have a; 1 / 2 / 3 button at the top next to the waveform to change its size or \"zoom depth\" but this has been removed in the VMS2 VDJ LE version. I have updated the software to 7.0.5 and it still persists, even after an uninstall/install.

Can anyone advise me on this?

Thanks in advance.

Calum Loudon

Inviato Mon 07 Jan 13 @ 8:10 am
If using a magic mouse or multitouch pad place the curser over the wave form and do a two finger swipe up or down until you get the desired wave form size.

If you are using a regular type of mouse you can use the scroll wheel to zoom out. Place the curser over the wave form and scroll forward or back until you get the wave form the size you like.

Inviato Mon 14 Jan 13 @ 9:44 pm
Wow thank you so much! that was doing my head in for ages, now i know that I can zoom in and out till my hearts content....

I have another Issue you might be able to shed light on....

1. I turn the laptop on, vms2 usb is in the port.
2. flick on switch on vms2.... wait for swoosh noise.
3. click Virtual DJ.
4. No lights go on and cannot use the controller???

P.S also worth noting when using my Stanton Turntable and going from digital track — analouge and then back to digital causes the same fault. I cannot control the vms2.

I wander if you can help with this?

Cheers

Calum

Inviato Tue 22 Jan 13 @ 11:08 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)