Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Choppy video transitions with Hercules RMX

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello,

Ive used the original RMX, and just got the newer version, both have given me choppy transitions while switching videos. The videos play fine, I use a 2012 Macbook pro, when the the crossfader is all the way to the left, as i bring it to the right, whether there is a track playing in the right deck or not, it gets very choppy (goes in and out)

I mostly use this for my karaoke shows with fast transitions, so its not that big of a deal, but now that i DJ with it more often, its a bit of an eye sore - especially while beat matching.

If there something i need to set, or is it the mixer?

Thank you,
Justin

Inviato Wed 23 Jan 13 @ 3:03 pm
Interested to know if you ever found a solution to this, I am having the same issue. Videos are choppy and jumping all over the place when fading into the next track. Using the cut transition now to get over the problem but thats not ideal.

Inviato Fri 23 Aug 13 @ 6:43 pm
Try updating your DirectX. Also check for any graphic card updates.

Inviato Fri 23 Aug 13 @ 9:41 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Impossible to say without system specs including graphics card, what video format you are playing (container & resolution).

Inviato Sun 25 Aug 13 @ 1:08 pm
Actually found the problem, op don't know if you got sorted but I went into config > video and unticked automatic crossfade. Transitions are back to normal.

Inviato Thu 29 Aug 13 @ 7:01 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)