Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: external hard drive

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Ok my songs are on a portable harddrive. I know that Virtual DJ has its defualt setting that to get itunes to sync, it has to be in the "/Users/username/Music/iTunes/iTunes Library.itl". There has to be some type of way like; "Show Package Contents > Contents > ..." and some way in one of the files to be able to change that...

Inviato Sat 26 Jan 13 @ 8:35 pm
"<?xml http://live.virtualdj.com%s<?xml Internet%s=%s%i%fVDJREMOTE_virtualdj._tcp.Error, can't initialize BonjouriPadfile://localhost/array>/array>dict>/dict>%s/iTunes Music Library.xml<key>Library Persistent ID</key><string><key>Tracks</key><key>Track ID</key><integer><key>Location</key><string></string><key>Size</key><integer><key>Persistent ID</key><string><key>Playlists</key><key>Playlists</key><key>Visible</key><false/><key>Playlist Persistent ID</key><string><key>Name</key><string></string><key>Parent Persistent ID</key><string><key>Playlist Items</key><key>Track ID</key><integer>%s/iTunes Music Library.xml%s/Album Artwork/Local/%.8X%.8X/%.2i/%.2i/%.2i/%.8X%.8X-%.8X%.8X.itcVKEY_%iSCAN_%iKEYBOARDLEFT{RIGHT|UP~DOWN}RETURN$BACK3TAB0ESCAPE5SPACE1PAGE.UPtPAGE.DOWNyHOMEsENDwDELETEuNUM0RNUM1SNUM2TNUM3UNUM4VNUM5WNUM6XNUM7YNUM8[NUM9\NUM*CNUM+ENUM/KNUM-NNUM.ANUM.ENTERLF1zF2xF3cF4vF5`F6aF7bF8dAB CDEFGHI"J&K(L%M.N-OP#Q RSTU V W
"

There has to be some where in there you can change default

Inviato Sun 27 Jan 13 @ 9:09 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)