Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Setting conflict?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Quick question.....When I record a mix using my VMS4, I hear the music from my headphones on the mix as well, but the audience cannot hear it. I want the music that the audience is listening to to get recorded to the mix, not what I can hear on my headphones as I am preparing to transition songs. Does this make sense?

Inviato Mon 28 Jan 13 @ 2:49 pm

Inviato Mon 28 Jan 13 @ 6:54 pm
Ive tried this page, but when I change the outputs to advanced config, the music doesnt go through my speakers anymore....

Inviato Mon 28 Jan 13 @ 7:48 pm

Inviato Tue 29 Jan 13 @ 4:53 am
I am getting closer to a solution. I can hear the music that the audience hears and not what is coming out of the headphones, but the sound quality being recorded is not that good. I have tried switching the Record Loopback to ADJ ASIO (ASIO) but when I play back the recording, there is no sound. It only seems to play back when I have the record loopback on Microphone. Is there something that I am missing?

I have 2 Decks being used.

My settings are as follows:

Deck 1-ADJ ASIO - Output 1 & 2
Deck 2-ADJ ASIO -Output 3 & 4
Record Loopback - Microphone (High Definition Audio Device)- Input 1 & 2

Thank you for your help!!!

Inviato Tue 05 Feb 13 @ 4:40 pm
The poor quality will be due to using a microphone input. A line level signal will be too high for a microphone level input and will sound distorted. It will also in most cases be a mono input rather than stereo.

If you are using a desktop PC, make sure that you use its sound card's line input socket (If it has one), not microphone.

If you are using a laptop, then in many cases they have a combined mic/line input. Have a look in your sound card or operating system's audio control panel to see whether you can switch this to a line input.

Otherwise, purchase an external USB sound card that has a line input socket and use that for recording.

NOTE: The full VirtualDJ Pro is required to use advanced sound config outside of the 20 day Pro trial: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html - If you don't want to upgrade yet, then you can use 3rd party recording software such as Audacity to do your recording instead of the internal recording facility in VirtualDJ.

Inviato Wed 06 Feb 13 @ 4:42 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)