Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Glitchy sounds?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So lately ive brought the DDJ WEGO as a starter hardware and it came with the limited edition VDJ for the wego and ive been noticing alot of little glitches or stutter and today it went as bad as the whole song just being bugged up. Never had this problem before with the free edition, so it must be either the soundcard of the hardware or the software. Any suggestions?

Inviato Thu 07 Feb 13 @ 6:09 am
It's probably because the latency of the ASIO driver is set too low. Try raising it a little.

This is mentioned on page 4 of the WeGo manual.

Inviato Thu 07 Feb 13 @ 6:13 am

Inviato Thu 07 Feb 13 @ 8:17 am
alright thanks for the help i think its all good now.

Inviato Thu 07 Feb 13 @ 8:25 am
To chime in here a bit, I picked up a Wego as well, just to mess around with for when I don't feel like hooking up my NS6. I've gotten the glitchy sounds when trying to scratch or just cue tracks, but here's something I noticed... I went to check the control panel for what the laptop was using as the default audio device, to see if that was the issue, and when the VDJ window is minimized, the audio sounds PERFECT. As soon as I re-open the window, glitch glitch glitch. Minimize... Angels on High... reopen.... glitch glitch glitch. Any ideas? It almost seems like the computer (quad core samsung with 4GB of DDR3) is fighting so hard to keep up with the wave forms, the audio is suffering... that can't be right, can it? Don't have the same issue with the NS6 at all.

Inviato Fri 05 Apr 13 @ 8:03 am
I had that once with Ableton Live. It turned out to be my graphics driver.

Try updating (or backdating) your graphics driver, or even removing it and using a Windows driver - if it runs at the correct resolution.

Inviato Fri 05 Apr 13 @ 8:27 am
Have you resized or maximised the VirtualDJ skin? If so, this can cause performance issues with some graphics cards.

Make sure that you either use the skin at its correct native resolution or alternatively, download and use a custom skin that correctly matches your screen's resolution: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skins.html

Inviato Fri 05 Apr 13 @ 9:35 am
Thanks for the tip, guys, I'll definitely check it out

Inviato Fri 05 Apr 13 @ 9:45 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)