Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DJM T-1 Sound Settings..........

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Anyone here use a Pioneer DJM T-1 with timecodes?? If so what are your sound settings, both on the Mac and VDJ. Running 10.8

Inviato Fri 22 Feb 13 @ 1:00 pm
I need some remote help and I guess since I have a real job during the day Im just out of luck since no helps after 5......... And yes Im fully aware that the DJM T1 is not supported, still I need help.

Inviato Fri 22 Feb 13 @ 8:40 pm
Well I think the problem is that VDJ doesn't support 48000 and that's what the soundcard is. Don't understand why it works on the pc side just fine but won't work on the Mac side........

Can anybody confirm this for me??

Inviato Sat 23 Feb 13 @ 8:40 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Well I think the problem is that VDJ doesn't support 48000 and that's what the soundcard is. Don't understand why it works on the pc side just fine but won't work on the Mac side........

Can anybody confirm this for me??

Confirmation on this would be nice, please???

Inviato Tue 26 Feb 13 @ 1:06 am
Bump..........

Inviato Wed 27 Feb 13 @ 2:52 pm
And again..........

If it can't work or won't work then can somebody just tell me already???

Inviato Thu 28 Feb 13 @ 8:37 pm
OK well I had a teamer remote access my laptop and when he tried to use the DJM in advanced config it would just freeze the whole machine and had to be forced to quit.

So I use my SL3 in advanced config like this

deck 1/SL3/3/4
deck 2/SL3/5/6
timecode 1/SL3/3/4
timecode 2/SL3/5/6

Well I added a record loopback using the djmt1 and it worked, it didn't freeze up the machine. Sooooo now Im really stumped as to what is going on here.

Any insight???

Inviato Sun 03 Mar 13 @ 10:58 am
And another week goes by without a single answer......... what is deal here?? Everything works on my PC but the same configuration won't work on my Mac. Can I get some help already??

Inviato Mon 04 Mar 13 @ 8:59 am
by no means im a pro at this but i had somewhat a similar problem running my u46dj soundcard in time codes if i needed record loopback ..what the best advice i got was to go to UTILITIES>AUDIO MIDI SETUP>CLICK THE BOTTOM + SIGN and create an aggregate device. make sure all the sample rate is the same as the soundcard and check all the boxes sound input,, sound output and soundcard itself ...maybe thatll help .. cheers
p.s i attached the pic of my screenshot

Inviato Mon 04 Mar 13 @ 10:18 pm
Thanks for looking and the info but that didn't work. I really think it has something to do with the soundcard being 48Hz and the Mac and VDJ or the Mac or VDJ cant handle it. The weird part is, on my PC its flawless!! Shit works PERFECT but I don't wanna use my PC cause its only a Core 2 Duo 2.2 and theres no syphon for pc's and my Mac's got an i7............ Hopefully someone can give me an answer in the near future and if it is only the soundcard well 8 needs to hurry up cause if I remember right VDJ will be able to handle any type Hz.............

Inviato Mon 04 Mar 13 @ 10:36 pm
I think you may have it there Huey. I know you can't use record loopback on the Mac with the MC-6000 because of the 44.1 to 48kHz issue (but it works perfectly on the PC), so I'm guessing this is a similar issue.

I'm really surprised none of the Atomix support staff have chimed in here .......

Looks like Bootcamp is the only answer if you want to use the Mac hardware :)

Keith

Inviato Tue 05 Mar 13 @ 1:05 pm
Well I got my answer through a support ticket today, it is because of the 48Hz soundcard but the funny thing is, I can use it as my record loopback with my SL3. But according to Scott's last video on VDJ8 this problem "should" be fixed......... I would bootcamp but windows doesn't have an alternative to Macs syphon and I'm getting more into projection mapping so that's not an option right now.

As far as the lack of support I did manage to connect with Bob on a chat. So let's hope that the teams lack of input here is a good sign........meaning they're wrapping up the final touches on 8 and will be releasing soon.........

Thanks for checking in though Keith.

Inviato Tue 05 Mar 13 @ 1:54 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)