Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Rack mount ears for Hercules RMX2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Does anyone know if the rack mounts made for the Hercules RMX fit the RMX2? I've been searching around and haven't found any posts yet to confirm. Thanks in advance!

Inviato Mon 18 Mar 13 @ 11:24 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
The Rmx and Rmx2 have exactly the same form factor, so the rackmounts will indeed work for both.

Inviato Tue 19 Mar 13 @ 6:43 am
DJ Phatso wrote :
The Rmx and Rmx2 have exactly the same form factor, so the rackmounts will indeed work for both.
Awesome! Thank you!

Inviato Tue 19 Mar 13 @ 8:40 am
Quick update for anyone interested in getting the Hercules rackmount ears for the RMX2. The screws to attach to the controller are M3 x 10 MM which asre one size too small for the RMX2. I purchased the M4 10MM screws and they fit perfectly into the controller. However, the holes on the rack ears are too small for the M4 screws, so I took my drill and made the holes just a little bigger and it fit perfectly. NOTE: I drilled the rack ears... NOT the controller!

Inviato Thu 28 Mar 13 @ 2:14 pm
TonyCRDControlleristMember since 2013
I would really like to know where you found the rack mounts because I cannot find them anywhere, not even in the USA. :-(

BTW Hercules: this is ridiculous.

Inviato Wed 16 Oct 13 @ 4:43 pm
Did you try here. They are out of stock, but ask them to order.

Inviato Wed 16 Oct 13 @ 9:38 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Do what I did, go out and get some aluminium angle, drill suitable fixing holes... ta daa, rackmount at a fraction of the cost, couldn't be simpler.

Inviato Thu 17 Oct 13 @ 6:40 am
I just ordered from Uniquesquare.com and my order will be here on friday. just checked order confirmation from UPS.

Inviato Thu 17 Oct 13 @ 11:10 pm
So they had them in stock?

Inviato Fri 18 Oct 13 @ 2:04 am
Sorry, didn't see the last questions. I found mine at Amazon shortly after I posted my question. I tried looking right now and did not see them at all. Sorry :-(

Inviato Tue 22 Oct 13 @ 2:27 am
btw.. here\'s a pic of how they look on my RMX 2. The case is a very old case and I\'m waiting on my new Marathon case I just purchased to arrive this Thursday. I'll post a pic of the new setup on Friday.

Inviato Tue 22 Oct 13 @ 2:31 am

Inviato Wed 23 Oct 13 @ 10:24 am
Nope...got a refund, item is discontinued.....

Inviato Mon 04 Nov 13 @ 6:58 am
TonyCRD wrote :
Nope...got a refund, item is discontinued.....

Sorry to hear that. I finally took a picture of my setup with my new flight case. Rack ears fit perfectly.

Inviato Mon 04 Nov 13 @ 10:39 am
Wohooo, nice one ;-)

Finally found a set. If you are on the hunt for some: use Google and open any link you get up to page 5 or 6 or even more, until you find a store that says they have them. Then e-mail if they really have them. Then order.

If you are in the Netherlands or Belgium: these guys still have a kit available, I have the other one, LOL.

http://www.yorcom.nl/artikel/SOUNDHER016/hercules-dj-control-rack-mounting-kit-retail

I know you can make them yourself but it wouldn't look as sweet as....well....see picture ^^^^^ :-)

Inviato Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 9:36 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Disagree with you there, you can customize your own whatever way you want especially with the money you save and they're not hard to do at all.

Inviato Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 10:13 am
I own the RMX2, and can say that those rack ears are not good looking. The color is off, and the fit is not accurate. Looks like an after thought. However, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Inviato Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 4:38 pm
I like this...and it's mine :-) For those who also want to rack mount the RMX2, beware that it has not been designed to do so. The connections on the front (XLR/RCA) stick out so far that you cannot fit another rack mounted item. I put in a Thomann Millenium RL-1001 light to cover the plugs. You do have to mod the Millenium RL-1001 light a little, cut out some of the metal otherwise it will interfere with the plugs. If you put in a flat 1U blind you will not have this problem.

Inviato Mon 18 Nov 13 @ 1:13 pm
greetings: can anyone help in directing me to where i can purchase a pair of HERCULES RACK EARS for the RMX. ( either new or used, thanks )

Inviato Sat 23 May 15 @ 8:35 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)