Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MC6000 pulsating ligts

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am running a Denon mc6000 and virtual dj pro. All has been working well until recently, when one of the cue lights and some other various lights on the mc6000 started to pulse to the beat of the music.
I have put the mc6000 in for repair, but they don't seem to think there is anything physically wrong with it, it's only 6 months old, and still under warranty.

It has been suggested that it could be one of the skins that I have downloaded for the mc6000, and one of its mapper files that could be causing this. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so how did you fix it.

Or does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this to happen.

Thanks.

Inviato Sat 30 Mar 13 @ 8:20 am
I would try your MC6000 on another computer with VDJ to see if it is the controller or not. To be honest I have been using the MC6000 with VDJ and the controller is solid. So solid that all the bars I work at have purchased one for use at their location. It sounds like something in the mapper file as sync will always flash with the bass beat.

Inviato Sat 30 Mar 13 @ 9:01 am
Definitely not a skin.

Mapper ways, you can reset the current mapping to factory settings in config to see if that helps.

Sounds more like a malfunction of the unit to be honest.

Keith

Inviato Sat 30 Mar 13 @ 1:34 pm
Thanks guys.

I was not sure if the mapper would affect the mc6000 when the computer was disconnected.

When I get mine back from the repair centre, I will post the results.

Thanks again.

Inviato Sat 30 Mar 13 @ 3:11 pm
I've just installed a mapper to do just that, love it!!! ;-)

It's the Denon MC6000 mapping Acw1.xml

Inviato Sat 30 Mar 13 @ 10:28 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)