Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Stuttering Audio With DJ IO and Cue LE

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i have recently bought a numark total control and a DJ IO interface and for a week trying to get it to work i have had no luck, through looking at the different parts of the system i think it is down to the wordclock with the interface with the interface running an output of 24bit and my laptop sending out a 16 bit signal to it but i am now at my wits end trying to solve it. whenever i play music through Cue LE 5.2.1 through the intergrated speakers there are no problems at all but as soon as i play it through the IO the audio stutters through connected speakers or headphones.

i am running:
Toshiba C660D Dual core 1.3 AMD
4 GB RAM
WIN7 64Bit
i have all of the updated drivers and software and i would really appreciate some advice on what to do next :(

Inviato Wed 03 Apr 13 @ 4:11 pm
Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'd suggest buying the software and updating to the newest version. There have been major improvements in the sound quality and stability of the software since your version.

Sound like a latency issue, have you run dpc latency checker?

Have you tweaked your system to run audio?

There's a few things I do to every system and it seems to fix latency issues:

Set power options to performance and turn off usb suspend if its on.
Turn off system restore (at your own risk) I just reformat when I have and issue.
Disable internet explore.
Set for performance in system properties advanced tab.
Set priority for background services vs applications (pretty sure the sound card is part of background services).

Thats the stuff I do.

Inviato Wed 03 Apr 13 @ 8:40 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)