Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 2 problems

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i am seriousley thinking of buying virtual dj basic , as im a novice at this i would like someone to help me with some basic
questions all help would be appreciated.

My first two questins are .

i have been using the free downloade copy to practice with
1 I keep getting a message Full cover unlimited streaming only available with content subscription
Does this mean i have to pay to play my own music or all music on my stand alone hard drive ? where most of my music is

2 When playing my kareoke songs with lyrics if i close down the lyrics box (For any reason) i cannot find it again sounds stupid
but its true ( i said i was a novice )
once again any help would be appreciated

Inviato Sat 06 Apr 13 @ 4:13 pm
1. You will need to subscribe to an appropriate monthly subscription plan to search and play music via the ContentUnlimited or NetSearch folder. Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/What%20is%20ContentUnlimited.html - NOTE: This is only to search and play music via our on-line streaming service. If you already have your own music on your hard drive, simply browse to the folder where it's located and drag it onto a deck to play it.

2. If you mean the video window that pops up, then you can activate it again by clicking on the main video window in the VIDEO section of the default skin, or go to CONFIG -> VIDEO and activate it from there.

Inviato Sat 06 Apr 13 @ 4:52 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)