Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: LE - Pro Upgrade Query

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey All,
Recently purchased the Pioneer DDJ-WEGO and have been really pleased with it. The one issue I had was not being able to have separate audio outputs for master and cue, which means all my sound has been coming via headphones making it a little difficult to mix.

Since I don't have powered speakers, I have heard that upgrading to Pro will allow my laptop speakers/soundcard to process the master output and then have the pre-listening through my headphones; is this correct? Also will this require any cables other than the usb cable for the WEGO, i.e. will I need to purchase any other cables in addition to upgrading the software?

Any help much appreciated :)

Inviato Thu 11 Apr 13 @ 2:15 am
Yes, the full Pro allows advanced audio configuration, so you could optionally use your laptop's sound card for master and the WeGo for headphones, however this will only work well if the sound cards have the same sample rate, bit rate (E.g: 44.1Khz, 16-bit) and latency as each other

The following work-around on our FAQ pages can also be used to enable you to output the master sound from the WeGo in VirtualDJ LE via your computer's speakers: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJ%20LE%20sound%20through%20computer%20speakers.html

Inviato Thu 11 Apr 13 @ 5:18 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)