Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Microphone Problems

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Ok so basically i'm having troubles getting my microphone to work. My mic is plugged into my keyboard using the microphone and headset ports (green and pink) and i go into the configuration for go to input and select microphone hit apply and it gives me the error "Error in the ASIO sound driver: Your soundcard is probably not connected, or the settings are inccorrect" I do not have an internal soundcard, my sound is all built into the motherboard. Is there a solution to this problem?

Inviato Mon 13 May 13 @ 10:15 pm
If you're using the audio that's on your motherboard, you shouldn't need (or use) ASIO drivers.

Did you install ASIO4ALL?

Inviato Tue 14 May 13 @ 10:27 am
Just got it, will let you know how it goes

Inviato Tue 14 May 13 @ 4:08 pm
ok after installing it I can no longer hear my music while ASIO4all is enabled when I put the input to microphone

Inviato Tue 14 May 13 @ 4:22 pm
I wasn't suggesting that you install ASIO4ALL! I was only asking if you had.

If you answered "yes", I would have suggested removing it!

Inviato Tue 14 May 13 @ 6:00 pm
ok well I removed it. So got any suggestions to my problem?

Inviato Tue 14 May 13 @ 8:03 pm
VirtualDJ Home FREE doesn't support using a microphone - Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

More advanced sound configuration is only possible in VirtualDJ Basic and the full Professional, but Home FREE does allow this to be tested for upto 10 minutes a a time. It's unlikely that the sound card built into your computer will have ASIO microphone support. Try configuring it using normal WDM audio, e.g:

Inputs: Microphone
Outputs: Simple
Sound card: Choose your computer's sound card

...Or if your computer has a surround sound card and you wish to configure it for headphone pre-listening using the front/rear outputs:

Inputs: Microphone
Outputs: Headphones
Sound card: 4.1 card -> Choose your computer's sound card

NOTE: To be able to use the above configurations, you will need to purchase VirtualDJ. VirtualDJ Broadcaster has limited microphone support (Can only be used if you use your computer's built-in sound card for both input and output.) Full mic support is only available in VirtualDJ Basic or the full VirtualDJ Professional. Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

Inviato Wed 15 May 13 @ 4:44 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)