Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Weird speed increases - probable ASIO-issue?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Dear community,

I tried looking up this topic, but as none seems to match my problem, I'm creating a new one :-)

I am using VirtualDJ together with my Hercules DJ ControlInstinct. I must add that I have a HP Pavillion at use atm, as my
mac is being repared for a few weeks, so I have to deal with this issue for quite a long time :-/

During a set at the weekend, the music occasionally increases its speed by about 150%. The pitch is not effected, the song just
plays way too fast out of nowhere. I could not detect any event that might trigger this error, such as a certain keystroke or action
I did, it just appeared completely random.

However, the "solution" I found was to open the Config-Panel and hit the "Apply"-Button in Sound Settings without changing anything.
I am using the ASIO driver and two outpurs (Headphones + Master) with no external input. However, this solved my problem and the song
speed went back to normal. But I could not determine the original cause of this error, and it kept re-appearing randomly about 15 times during the set (about 4 hours).

Anyone experienced the same issue and might be able to help?

Thank you!

Inviato Tue 14 May 13 @ 2:16 am
The only time I have had this happen to me is when my controller has accidentally gotten disconnected.

Inviato Wed 22 May 13 @ 3:41 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)