Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Novation Launchpad mapping question.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello out there! :)

Here i am making a more simply version of Ableton Launchpad for VDJ. However there is something i always wondered if it was possible to do.

If i should map a buttom - it is possible to use the buttom to adjust the heaphones / master channels like on a nob, so that you want can hear the que and master together - like on a REAL mixer? i have been thinking about this ever since i sold the N4, which had a nob for it..and that would be kinda cool for the Launchpad - if one should DJ with it. So you hear the cue on headphones, but you can turn like if you had a real nob - and hear a little of the master with the cue you have in your headphones? :-)

I KNOW - that you can do it in VDJ confiq options - but i want to do it with buttoms, hence i want to be able to kill the master channel in the headphones if i only want to hear that cue. And i simply dont find the confiq oftion as good, as what i had on the N4.

Is that even possible? because i tried googling the answer..and looked many places at VDJ script wiki and such..and seems i couldn't find it :)

Thanks in advantage!

If you dind't understand what i ment, please write below and i will elaborate :-)

/Mr Hoeimark

Inviato Tue 21 May 13 @ 1:28 pm
You can map a button to headphone_volume VALUE% to set it to a given position, e.g:

headphone_mix 0%
headphone_mix 25%
headphone_mix 50%
headphone_mix 100%

Another option is to map a button to toggle between two positions, e.g:

headphone_mix 0% ? headphone_mix 25% : headphone_mix 0%

You can also map two buttons with the repeat action to increase/decrease it while you are holding the button down:

repeat 100ms 500ms & headphone_mix -1

repeat 100ms 500ms & headphone_mix +1

Inviato Tue 21 May 13 @ 2:11 pm
Cheers..i'll check out what works..:)

Thanks for the quick reply..as always it's a pleasure to ask here! :)

/Mr Hoeimark

Inviato Wed 22 May 13 @ 8:33 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)