Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Play count auto-reset... gone?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Okay, this is strange: I just noticed that the play count (the column in the browser that indicates the times you played each song during a gig) does not reset itself anymore... I don't know when this behaviour started, but I'm now using VDJ 7.4. Anyone any ideas?

Inviato Thu 23 May 13 @ 4:52 pm
What do you mean "reset"
It's not supposed to reset anyway... It's supposed to automatically increase any time you play the song, and when you restart the software it should not go back to zero.
If it went back to zero at sometime for you then that should mean that your system had issues saving info on the database (most likely file permission issues on NTFS drives)

Inviato Fri 24 May 13 @ 12:59 am
Hey Phantom! I seem to remember having read somewhere that it would reset itself every 24 hours. As I understood it, the function of the playcount was to keep track of the tracks played in one session, not in your "entire deejay existence" LOL ...eh, was I wrong?

Inviato Fri 24 May 13 @ 3:06 am
There are two different things:
The play count counter, and the played flag marking.
The play count counter will not reset. As you said it will count how many times you've played a track on your entire DJ-ing career...
The played flag however will auto-reset on every launch of the program (even on every disconnection of your media drive if you use hot swap)

The played flag is the RED icon that appears next to the songs you have played on the current session.

Edit:
BTW:
What keeps track of the tracks that have been played within 24 hours is the History folder!

Inviato Fri 24 May 13 @ 4:00 am
Thanx Phantom! That clears it up! :)

Inviato Fri 24 May 13 @ 7:24 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)