Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HELP!!!! numark idj3 mapping issue

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Soo I'm running vdj 7 pro and I need to know exactly what the vdj script would be to change my reverse play butto for my idj3 n into a modifier allowing it to change my high mid and low into gain filter and idk something else useful lol pls visual help is verrry necessary for me vdj script is like Japanese to me lol

Inviato Sun 23 Jun 13 @ 10:47 pm
If you have VirtualDJ PRO then register your serial number for better assistance.

And don't create two separate accounts to post the same question. It will not help you any faster.

Inviato Mon 24 Jun 13 @ 10:28 am
sorry only did so because I forgot my sign in but im just really needing help with the vdjscript I just don't understand it and I know there is a simple..ish solution to this problem I found the correct mapping but its for traktor and I don't know wat to do pls help

Inviato Mon 24 Jun 13 @ 11:38 am

Inviato Mon 24 Jun 13 @ 8:28 pm
well so much for support

Inviato Tue 25 Jun 13 @ 10:16 am
You have been asked to register your Pro serial number to obtain support with a feature reserved for that version. If you are a Pro licence owner then I don't see what the issue is.

Keith

Inviato Wed 26 Jun 13 @ 10:50 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)