Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: PFL buttons light up at random times

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey there,
I have certain playlists made up. So when I start Automix, on occasion the PFL comes on or goes off randomly. Is there a setting that I need to change. I assume the PFL's are off unless you need them. I am just going direct from PC to mixer console. I start with them all off. Then all of a sudden, while a song is playing the PFL light comes on and volume increases. Sometimes visa versa. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks
B

Inviato Wed 26 Jun 13 @ 4:34 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Most likely, you are using either an old and outdated version of VirtualDJ or you have enabled the dualdeck Automix feature. By default Automix uses a single deck, but it seems thats not your case.
If Automix uses 2 decks instead of one, then each time Automix loads a song to a deck, it becomes selected and the PFL follows that as well.
The automatic follow can be stopped if you disable AutoHeadphones from Config-->Options .
If the volume of a deck in your mixer increases, by the PFL selection, then apparently you have not the correct Sound Setup.

Home Free version is not supporting separate Deck Output routing (for analogue mixer connection). You will need Basic or Pro Full version to achieve that.

Inviato Wed 26 Jun 13 @ 5:10 pm
Thanks for the reply, I am new at this but am I to assume the PFL lights need to be off when playing the tracks. I am going straight from headphone jack on laptop to my 6 channel mixer, or should they all stay on?
Thanks again

Inviato Wed 26 Jun 13 @ 5:31 pm
and yes I do have the lastest version, I just checked to make sure.

Inviato Wed 26 Jun 13 @ 5:33 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)