Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Crossfader while video mixing using the VMS4.1 Skin

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Not sure if it a skin defect or something wrong with my settings. When using the VMS as a controller and have the skin set to the video mixing, my crossfader drifts towards the middle causing the song that I'm cueing through my headphones to play over the speakers. Noticed it while I was practicing thankfully.

Inviato Mon 15 Jul 13 @ 6:46 pm
I think it has something to do with my crossfader in the VMS. The CF issue only happens when the controller is connected and only happens to the right deck when using 2 deck skin.

Inviato Mon 15 Jul 13 @ 7:54 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Did you try the 4 Deck Skin...same issue...?

Inviato Tue 16 Jul 13 @ 1:14 am
I find with my VMS4.1 I get every so slight movement from the crossfader - I think because it's really loose (which is great for scratching of course) it picks up vibrations. It's a pain when I use the Key Learn button in Setup but not had it being as extreme as you're talking about. Try the default skin and make sure the mapping for it is just to 'crossfader'. If you're still seeing the problem it might be a hardware fault. You could also confirm whether it's a hardware fault by using miditrace. There's a similar thread here which includes a link: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/165792/Hardware_Technical_Support/Crossfader_automatically_fades_back_left_when_controller_hits_100__right.html?search=crossfader&page=1

Inviato Tue 16 Jul 13 @ 3:17 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The mapping of the crossfader should be ..
fake_crossfader & video_crossfader
and the Sound Setup to External Mixer

Have LINK enabled and AUTO disabled in the VIDEO mixer panel. If you still see the crossfader moving around without doing touching anything, then it should be a hardware issue.

Inviato Thu 18 Jul 13 @ 9:50 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)