Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Buy video tutorials!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DJing99Home userMember since 2013
Hi! I need a person to make video tutorials in english for me. The reviews will be about Virtual DJ or another software like Mixxx or Tractor. The videous should have 5, 10 minutes or more, and the price depends on the length of the video, and you will receive the money in Paypal.

Inviato Wed 24 Jul 13 @ 6:27 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Check out Youtube any amount on there, you can also use google.

Simple searches like this should be your starting points on most subjects.

Inviato Wed 24 Jul 13 @ 8:33 am
DJing99Home userMember since 2013
I don't have copyright for the videos from youtube. I need a person to create these video for me because I want to make an youtube channel with this video tutorials and promote these videos. I can't get any video from youtube and put it on my channel.

Inviato Wed 24 Jul 13 @ 10:13 am
So what kind of channel are you trying to create? Couldnt you learn this software and make you're own tutorials?

Inviato Wed 24 Jul 13 @ 12:03 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Could you not have explained that better in your opening post what your requirements were for, tutorials put out on youtube are normally for public consumption therefore I doubt the original poster will not mind you using them, especially if you give them an acknowledge ment on your thread.

Why not do something original and ask if they would mind you using them.

Inviato Wed 24 Jul 13 @ 12:52 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)