Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: skin for numark mixtrack quad

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i just bought the nuwmark mixtrack quad can some make a skin for it, i havent seen one yet and it would be nice thanks.

Inviato Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 10:54 am
Im also looking for a mixtrack quad for mac skin any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Inviato Sun 08 Sep 13 @ 8:43 am
Me too.

Inviato Wed 02 Oct 13 @ 8:22 am
I want a skin for the mixdeck quad
My mate has the pioneer skin and its mint
someone should be able todo one for the quad

Inviato Wed 02 Oct 13 @ 3:27 pm
best skin for the quad using screen 1366 x 768?
will any of the numark skins work??

Inviato Thu 31 Oct 13 @ 4:32 pm
I just recently picked up this controller as well. If anyone who knows how to could make a skin for it, I'd greatly appreciate it as well. Thanks.

Inviato Mon 17 Feb 14 @ 4:56 pm
I would like a skin for the mixdeck quad as well

Inviato Fri 28 Feb 14 @ 10:36 pm
Anyone answering the MixTrack Quad skin issue?
What's up with NO response

Inviato Sun 27 Apr 14 @ 12:41 pm
I would also like a skin for the mixtrack quad

Inviato Fri 14 Nov 14 @ 9:55 am
Hi im looking for the numark mixtrack quad skin?

Inviato Wed 04 Mar 15 @ 3:15 pm
All skins work with all controllers.

When using an external hardware controller, it is not necessary to use a skin which looks like the controller. You can use any skin.

Inviato Wed 04 Mar 15 @ 3:30 pm
and some years later... no skins avalibale for the quad. tried to make one b ut the set up and meny are a bit foggy for me. enyone here got a solutioin.._

Inviato Sat 20 Jan 18 @ 6:47 am
dejai3000 wrote :
no skins avalibale for the quad

Yes there are hundreds of skins available. Take your pick from the download section. They will all work with the Quad.

dejai3000 wrote :
enyone here got a solutioin

See above.

Inviato Sat 20 Jan 18 @ 7:54 am
OldTomPRO InfinityMember since 2014
I've been using a skin that came with my Numark Mixtrack Quad from when I first purchased it in 2014. The Mixtrack Quad was (at that time) available with VDJ LE as the software package. When I upgraded to the Infinity Pro License, the skin worked just fine. It's currently running the latest version of 8.2 on my two MacBook Pro's. Attached screenshot shows I have mine set to two decks. I've never used the 4-deck option. Comparing the hardware to the software, I can see a few differences (like no "stutter" button) but that doesn't phase me. I have already assigned my preferred functions to my pads (which match the hardware).

Inviato Sat 20 Jan 18 @ 3:23 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)