Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Headphone monitoring

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

calusaHome userMember since 2011
Presently have Home free version and trying to use it on a laptop with a headphone monitoring set up. I got a Numark I/O USB card and somehow cant get the headphone to work either on the Numark or from the laptop output using different configd. I have read the FAQ and is the following correct?

1) I have to send the output from the laptop headphone jack to the stereo system? If so this will be mono?

2) The Numark is then used for the headphone cuing?

Opposite to the above I tried using the Numark as the master output and it works but I cant seem to get the headphones working from the laptop sound card. Am I missing something?

Thanks
Bill

Inviato Thu 22 Aug 13 @ 1:01 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I think I can remember that there is a problem with the current Home Free Version and 2 soundcard configs. That just don't work.
It should work if you have a 4.1 or higher built-in soundcard.
Choose 4.1 soundcard in config and plug master out (speakers) to the front output and headphones to the rear output of the soundcard.

Inviato Fri 23 Aug 13 @ 3:35 am

Inviato Fri 23 Aug 13 @ 4:21 am
calusaHome userMember since 2011
Thanks for the replies...I just cant seem to get it working. I was able to get the sound out of the built in laptop card to the stereo with a y split to rca but the sound quality was not good. Even then I could not get the headphones working from the numark io

I guess my option would be to purchase the program but then how do I know if that will work?

Bill

Inviato Fri 23 Aug 13 @ 7:48 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)