Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Karaoke Content Unlimited

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I've searched with no success and can't find an answer. When I try and play karaoke files from the content unlimited using the karaoke plug-in, they will not play and I get a stream unavailable error. I have tried loading the same file on to deck 1 and 2 both and they will play if I load them directly on to deck 1 or 2. Other karaoke files that I have will play using the karaoke plug-in. Has anyone else experienced this? Any Ideas on how to fix it?

Inviato Tue 27 Aug 13 @ 12:12 am
right click and pick download to cache.

Inviato Wed 18 Sep 13 @ 10:24 pm
I have found out the hard way, The Karaoke Content Unlimited really to be honest isn't really worth it. You can have your own library, and expect to use the Content Unlimited to expand audience and your library. BUT, you can't use it UNLESS you have internet connection or know exactly what your customers are gonna want to sing ahead of time. They don't offer a way to download all to cache at one time. Only way is to go through and download each, one by one. To make sure you cover a wide range of audience's request or taste. This I find very non-useful. Very frustrating working and knowing your paying for subscription to use, but can't use it unless you have internet connection, or know what they want to sing before you show up. As all DJ's know, this is impossible to predict what crowd your gonna be working with from day to day, specially in bar scenes.

Thinking of getting rid of my subscription of the Karaoke feature, and doing away with it period. Wish there was a way to download all to cache without having to go through and download each one, one at a time.

Seems to be good for only those who work where they have internet available.

Inviato Tue 12 Nov 13 @ 10:59 pm
To be able to use a streaming service such as ContentUnlimited you do of course ideally need an active Internet connection, otherwise your only option is to cache content that you either know or think you will need in advance.

Being able to cache everything that the service offers in advance would not be practical both due to disk space and bandwidth to download required (It would also take a very long time to download everything.)

If there is no Wi-Fi available where you will be working, then perhaps you could use 3G or 4G connection through your phone for songs that you don't already have cached?

Caching the most popular karaoke songs should ensure that you have most content that you need. You can find lists of the most popular karaoke songs on-line by searching Google for: Most popular karaoke songs

NOTE: If you are playing an off-line gig, make sure that any karaoke song books that you use only include songs that you already have cached on your hard drive and/or are in your own karaoke collection. This will help avoid requests for songs that you don't have and can't get due to no Internet connection.

NOTE: Please don't post the same message in the forums more than once. You have also posted the same message in the Premium Members reserved forum. Please read the forum rules.

Inviato Wed 13 Nov 13 @ 6:32 am
does the karaoke unlimited contain songs also or do you have to pay for both subscriptions?

Inviato Sun 02 Feb 14 @ 8:29 pm
The karaoke subscription contains karaoke songs only (I.e: Lyrics on screen with backing track music.)

For normal songs, you will need an audio and/or video subscription, or you can use songs from your own music collection.

NOTE: To be able to play video and/or karaoke full-screen, you will also need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional. All other versions are limited to a small video window only and VirtualDJ Home FREE cannot be used for commercial purposes such as at gigs where you are being paid.

Inviato Mon 03 Feb 14 @ 5:00 am
I thought this would more up to date and current, I'm kind of disappointed not as many current hits as led to believe. How often are the update done?

Inviato Sat 08 Feb 14 @ 7:04 pm
i have internet connection. How do i get it to play karaoke online.

Inviato Thu 31 Jul 14 @ 3:47 pm
I have internet connection but content unlimited would not open what should i do /

Inviato Sun 21 Dec 14 @ 6:41 pm
I just bought the Karaoke subscription with my pro subscription. Is there anyway I can download additional karaoke songs that are not on the list and will work VDJ?

Inviato Sat 13 Aug 16 @ 2:15 pm
Where do I find the karaoke songs once Ive purchased contentUnlimited Karaoke?

Inviato Fri 10 Aug 18 @ 5:23 pm
Select Online Music, the Karaoke tab, and type the song you are looking for, in the search field. If the service has it, it will bring back the song.

Also, make sure you have the last Icon (mic) selected, so it will show Karaoke files, in your search and browser.

Inviato Sat 11 Aug 18 @ 7:21 am
I have my music subscription and karaoke subscription.

When I try to get Karaoke. Virtual DJ we I'll have some songs that only let you view for 30 seconds.

But I have my Karaoke subscription.

I need a song, but virtual DJ won't let m.j e get the song

Inviato Fri 05 Oct 18 @ 9:42 am
espdjvince wrote :
I have my music subscription and karaoke subscription.

When I try to get Karaoke. Virtual DJ we I'll have some songs that only let you view for 30 seconds.

But I have my Karaoke subscription.

I need a song, but virtual DJ won't let m.j e get the song

are you logged in to that subscription?

Inviato Fri 05 Oct 18 @ 10:05 am
Hi can anyone help? Perhaps I’m doing something wrong but I’ve just subscribed to Karaoke as I’m doing karaoke for a school disco, however I can’t seem to find any decent current music, half of the songs on here the children won’t know, if this is the case can I get a refund?

Inviato Wed 10 Jul 19 @ 10:47 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)