Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Can't hear audio

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Okay so I have an m101 2 channel mixer, and 2 gemini cdj 203s. I put in a cd and the cdj's won't read it, I have one plugged into ch1 line, and the other ch2 line. Please help.

Inviato Sat 31 Aug 13 @ 9:06 am
Sounds like you need Gemini support, not Atomix/VDJ...

You say it's "a CD" - what type of CD? Is it an audio CD you've bought, or one you burned, or a data CD with MP3s on?

What happens when it "won't read"? Is there a message or error code of any kind? Does it eject back out? Does it spin but not play?

It helps to be more specific when you post, so people can answer you without having to ask more questions.

Inviato Sat 31 Aug 13 @ 9:33 am
Its a cd with mp3s on it. it just keeps making weird sounds. it doesnt eject or say anything. just track 1-100 scroll menu.I think it spins up then stops over and over again

Inviato Sat 31 Aug 13 @ 11:02 am
You burned it yourself then, I guess.

Two possibilities here:

One is that the Geminis simply can't play MP3 discs. They're cheap units, so they may well only play actual audio CDs. Check the manual.

Two is that the brand of blank CD you used is not compatible with the laser in the player, or that the player doesn't play burnable CDs. Again, check the manual.

Inviato Sat 31 Aug 13 @ 2:42 pm
it says it will read cd-r (the disc im using) this is really frustrating. Everything works except for the m101.

Let me go over this in as much detail as possible.

The cdj's work fine, probably going to get new 1's because they won't read the discs, anyways thats not the problem.

Whenever i load the 2 songs onto the m101, I can use the bass and treble on both, and the volume knob.

But, I can't use the cross fader or the volume lever

I might as well just sell the cdj 203's, they are a piece of crap.

Anyways do you know why the m101 isn't working?

I have rca cable hooked up ch1 line and ch2 line

Inviato Sat 31 Aug 13 @ 3:14 pm
ClubDJ 77 wrote :
Everything works except for the m101.

You said the Geminis weren't working.

ClubDJ 77 wrote :
The cdj's work fine

You said they didn't.

ClubDJ 77 wrote :
they won't read the discs, anyways thats not the problem.

You said it was.

ClubDJ 77 wrote :
I can use the bass and treble on both, and the volume knob.

What, the master volume knob.....or the channel gains?

ClubDJ 77 wrote :

But, I can't use the cross fader or the volume lever

Please explain "can't use". What are you expecting and not getting? You do realise that both channel faders need to be up for the crossfader to switch between one channel and the other? And what's a volume lever?

Inviato Sat 31 Aug 13 @ 3:41 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)