Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Video Resolutions (Music\Clipbank\Firetext Etc ....)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Looking to add video to my set up and planning to use 2 X 24 Inch monitors (1920x1080) thru a Neet 2 HDMI splitter and the monitors will be mounted either side of the deck stand (Ultimax 1.7 Deck Stand)

Building a new PC to power it all (AMD FX-4100 Quad Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram and a 2GB DDR3 Video Card, not decided on the make yet ... thoughts ?)

Looking round the forums, it seems to be that MP4 is the way to go, but what resolution would be best to encode or convert to ? (Video & Audio)

All my audio MP3's are encoded at 320, obviously I want the best possible quality, so any ideas ?

Have downloaded a couple of video converters (WinX, Wondershare, Handbrake). I realise it's personal preference, but what works for you ?

Many thanks for your input guys.

Kev

Inviato Sun 08 Sep 13 @ 2:07 pm

Inviato Sun 08 Sep 13 @ 5:04 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
as you can see vdj knows al lot of different codecs.

You can render your vids in a certain resolution but the bitrate it is also something you have to take care of. Certainly there is a point when you reach a value that fits to your claims.

i reccomend for example a resolution 1280x720 with about 5000kBit/s. It is up to you to change the settings. Just try it...

greetz
rob

Inviato Mon 09 Sep 13 @ 4:22 am

Inviato Mon 09 Sep 13 @ 1:34 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Inviato Mon 09 Sep 13 @ 3:49 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
acw_dj wrote :
...Some work, some don't. ....

i have a personal pattern using nvidia´s that worked fine for me so far and it is very simple:

GT/ GTS: not recommended
GTX 5xx or higher : recommended

greetz
rob

Inviato Mon 09 Sep 13 @ 4:36 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)