Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Plug-in wish list - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

maybe is it an idea to make a plugin so people can connect whit tcp/ip and put files in the side list

Inviato Wed 16 Oct 13 @ 1:57 pm
just let someone throw in a file from an unknown source to go in the sidelist on your gig computer?!

maybe you would let someone screw around with something that is your works lifeblood but I wont even let the club computer stay hooked up to the internet and NOTHING gets put in it without being triple scanned at home.

Inviato Wed 16 Oct 13 @ 3:32 pm
Very good point "Wild"....yes sir....

Inviato Fri 01 Nov 13 @ 4:00 pm

Inviato Mon 04 Nov 13 @ 4:08 am
interesting...but meanwhile we have the choice of rewire with reason?...

Inviato Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 12:02 am
True Fred but that's not the same thing........

Inviato Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 10:07 am
Yeah,I know..but we're gonna be waiting a long time so...might as well "challenge" the idea...maybe something will come out of it..

Inviato Tue 05 Nov 13 @ 5:20 pm
basxrPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi , I`d really like a "beat /2" and a "beat x2" control button for the `Echo Doppler` fx
I now adjust the depth (slider 2) by hand (dividing /multiplying the amount of m/s given when button 2 or 3 is pushed)

I think I start with the visual studio tutorial , but why invent the wheel twice ?
Help appreciated

Inviato Sun 10 Nov 13 @ 12:55 am
Video Effects - Fixes and updates wanted in Virtual DJ 8 (VDJ 8)

I would love to be able to adjust the size and color in the native text effect for videos in Virtual DJ 8 (VDJ 8), just like in version 7 of Virtual DJ (VDJ 7)

The picture slideshow works great but when you click select (folder or picture) in the settings, none of the compatible images show in the browser. It doesn't show anything so you have to run the slideshow to see which image formats are actually working.

Also, would like to have clipbank, scrolling text and the option to resize, adjust transparency and adjust placement of my own image or logo on the video.

Running...
Windows 7 on an HP Probook with Intel Core i5 processor.

Inviato Mon 28 Jul 14 @ 9:59 am
You can do all the things you asked for and a lot more with Essential Visuals and Essential Media.

Essential Visuals handles text in a number of ways. Placement, sizing, scrolling text and images, logos, text fitting, mixed text and graphics, text outlines and shadows, animated gif, etc.

Essential Media goes way beyond clipbank, has a slide show for video and images, and camera. Has control over sizing, placement, alpha, and much more. You don't have to worry about what types are supported because nearly every image and video format is supported.

Follow the Pangolin and Essential Media threads for more information.

Inviato Mon 28 Jul 14 @ 10:29 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)