Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: alarm set clock

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

It would be awesome to be able to have a clock that you can set and blink as the time comes. it would also be great to be alble to set the amount of time before the alarm goes off or have it linkable to a sample.

Inviato Mon 23 Sep 13 @ 12:32 pm
Is this what you're looking for?

Inviato Mon 23 Sep 13 @ 3:08 pm
it would be nice if they could bring back the clock option it was good in the versions before like you click it once it starts a stop watch click it again it was a clock again... then they changed it clicking once would show you the AM view of the clock and one click again it switch to the european clock.. they could implement a 3 click basis keeping it all but on the third click it would show up the stop watch witch was very useful for me when playing a 2h set and a next dj was coming to play :)

Inviato Tue 24 Sep 13 @ 7:26 pm
You can easily change it back if you want to ^^, its all in the skin script.

heres a few to try,
%fullhour : display the time in a hh:mm:ss format
%hour : display the time in a hh:mm format
%hour12 : display the time in a h:mm am/pm format

Inviato Tue 24 Sep 13 @ 8:20 pm
What's the script to enable the stopwatch then?

(later) I see from looking at the skin SDK page that %counter apparently "displays a counter".......but then what? How do you control it?

Inviato Wed 25 Sep 13 @ 5:49 am
cool but way to much stuff. i need to click on the corner clock set it to blink when its almost time.. the other one is to much set up..

Inviato Wed 25 Sep 13 @ 5:26 pm
groovindj wrote :
What's the script to enable the stopwatch then?

(later) I see from looking at the skin SDK page that %counter apparently "displays a counter".......but then what? How do you control it?

yeah exactly my reaction to beatbreakers reply..

Inviato Thu 26 Sep 13 @ 5:56 pm
Doesn't seem like it's much use anyway. See this old post from more than ten years ago!

Inviato Thu 26 Sep 13 @ 6:16 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
It would be sweet to have the SBDJ Count down plugin trigger something like a sample or video clip, like Fireworks for NYE.

There is a "Schedualer" plug in that should trigger things though. So maybe if you set both the Count down and Schedualer plugins up...

Stinks if you have to do that multiple times a night, but should get you started. You can probably make multiple copies of plugins so you can set each one ahead of time.

Inviato Thu 26 Sep 13 @ 6:43 pm
What do you need a stop watch for anyways??? Are we djing or running a track meet........ Wear a watch, every man needs a decent time piece.

Inviato Fri 27 Sep 13 @ 4:37 pm
Imagine a time chart you can make things happen as you wish you use arrows to select the time and then set the what you need it to do.. nye is a great example. I want it so that I can at midnight salute to being Canadian then at closing time the count down to last call..

Inviato Thu 10 Oct 13 @ 11:03 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)