Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Video Window Not min after video is done and doesnt go back to ext monitor automatically

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

btoddePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Playing videos. I drag the video window to ext monitor/t.v. I enlarge it to fit screen. But the minimize and X buttons are visible. When video play is done, the window stays on ext monitor all blacked out. I have to go over and "X" it out. Then when the next video starts, the window shows up on my screen again and not on the ext monitor and I have to drag it over to monitor. What am I doing wrong?

Inviato Tue 08 Oct 13 @ 3:43 pm
Once active, video in VirtualDJ stays active all the time unless you de-activate it (On the default v7 skin, you can do this by clicking on the main video window in the VIDEO tab of the skin.) You can also map a keyboard shortcut to the action video

If you wish to show something else when audio files are playing, then you can configure a video plugin such as slideshow, clipbank, sonique visualisations, etc. via CONFIG -> Video - Choose it in the Use this plugin for audio-only files:

Also, you can remove the title bar and X button from the video screen by enabling full-screen video output via CONFIG -> Video. Choose your external output in the drop-down list and the video will be displayed full-screen.

Inviato Tue 08 Oct 13 @ 7:09 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Sounds like your settings in config need to be set, go to config > video tab > choose your video card from selection drop down tab > tick box for video.

As for the second part of it been black screen go to bottom and select clipbank or another video source such as sonique, obviously these should be previously be installed and in the case of clipbank video files already loaded and set to loop in the grid squares.

Take a look at my blog on "how to" should be of help, a little old now but principle is the same for current version.

If you need something for clipbank give me a shout and I'll make you a video you can use to get you started.

You can also try the website I made for vdj users, http://visualshed.forumotion.co.uk/ theres one or two files that you can get from there for free.

EDIT, by the time I wrote this the above had been posted also, anyways, other bits may help.

Inviato Tue 08 Oct 13 @ 7:14 pm
btoddePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Thank you very much for the feedback.

Inviato Wed 09 Oct 13 @ 9:53 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)