Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: How to add video to VDJPro

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

BurnzzPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Yes I am new to the software. Hopefully I am posting this in the right place. I can't get video's purchased in iTunes to play. They will load, the window pops up but no picture. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Inviato Tue 22 Oct 13 @ 1:47 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Are your settings correct, make sure you have your lappy set to dual view, in vdj go to config > video tab and at top select your video card as output device, tick the box to the left to activate, although this should kick in automatically once clipbank or music vid starts playing.

One last thing, I don't know the format of the itunes vids maybe's thats the problem, let us know what format it is even if it's just for future reference for me, saves me googling it, lol.

Inviato Tue 22 Oct 13 @ 3:34 pm
jucenicPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I have the same problem with the video from Itune only

Inviato Sun 27 Oct 13 @ 11:08 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Try to re-encode the files perhaps to mp4

Inviato Mon 28 Oct 13 @ 9:33 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
iTunes videos work fine as is, in stock VDJ, no modification of file format or VDJ for me. I literally have hundreds... Two thoughts:

1. The file may be corrupt. I have had a few of those, they play in iTunes somehow, but not In other software. You can make a backup of the file first. Then delete the video from inside iTunes. When asked, send the file to the recycle bin. This way you delete the record from iTunes and the file itself at the same time. It is important to delete the file from iTunes, otherwise the next step will show that you still have the song.

Now Go back to the iTunes Store, on the right side of the main page or under your account you should see Purchased or Previously Purchased items. From that section, find the video and re-download it.

IF THIS DOES NOT WORK

2. iTunes use to use DRM (encryption) to protect against unwanted file sharing. Music videos purchased before 2010 may still have this DRM. Also note that all videos other than Music videos like, TV shows and Movies still use DRM currently. In ITunes your file will say "Protected" somewhere. If that is the case, you are out of luck. Only iTunes can play those files. This is by design and arranged between Apple and the Music labels...

But if you have Music Videos that are old with DRM, there may be hope. I think if you sign up for iTunes Match for $25, I believe they let you re download your music files in the higher bit rate and no DRM. If you have a library full of files, choose this option. If not, just re buy the Music Video today, no Music Videos have DRM these days.

Inviato Mon 28 Oct 13 @ 11:25 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)