Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: VirtualDJ 7 (4 & 2 Decks) MultiFx Skin - Page: 2

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

Is there a deck unload function built in to the 2 deck skin? If not I will just map one of the buttons I don't use.

Keith

Inviato Sat 07 Dec 13 @ 6:18 am
Used this skin both nights at the weekend and it's excellent. Looks magnificent on the HD display.

I just changed the play button to unload on right-click.

Inviato Sun 08 Dec 13 @ 12:13 pm
It is 1920x1080

Keith

Inviato Sun 08 Dec 13 @ 3:24 pm
Vaio SE 15", had it a couple of years now. Superb machine. Windows 7, 8gb ram, 256gb SSD, dual graphics and it works flawlessly with VDJ and the MC6000. Don't think they are available any more.

Keith

Inviato Sun 08 Dec 13 @ 3:50 pm
You've got some nice bokeh going on there too!

Inviato Mon 09 Dec 13 @ 6:35 am
D800 with the 24-70 f2.8 handheld. Heavy but great shots in low light.

Inviato Mon 09 Dec 13 @ 6:54 am
3skyPRO InfinityMember since 2006
DJ Dad , thank you for this skin,you are genius.I am only using it for an hour,but I aready see Its the best one I have used.Among many other things,I love the possibility to have waweforms above the other rather than one behind the other as on default skin.This makes much more sense.I still need to figure out what all the buttons arround the jogweel are for,and how to get names of hot cues into their windows instead of numbers.

Do you plan to implement slip mode buttons and limiter indication in future versions ?

I don't know anything about vdj script yet.Would it be possible to trigger an automatic video transition to another deck in the moment when the crossfader reaches 50% ? When I am mixing I am moving the crossfader according to what sounds good.But it looks really bad on most transitions,a specially Flip,Slide,Whipe atc.It would look much nicer to have a nice smooth transition , just after I move the crossfaded after the middle position.

Inviato Wed 18 Dec 13 @ 5:16 pm
aubs123PRO InfinityMember since 2006
hi babis
wow great skin just loveing the 2 deck version

thanks aubs

Inviato Tue 31 Dec 13 @ 7:25 am
Beautiful! You always outdo yourself, sir. My new favorite skin!!

Inviato Tue 31 Dec 13 @ 7:53 am
you're the BEST djdad

Inviato Mon 13 Jan 14 @ 12:43 am
Great skin, but I have an issue.
It's not only related to this skin, but most custom skins in general.
If I want to use a shift function on my controller (N4 with standard VDJ mapping) only the standard skin does what it's "supposed to do". Shift functions do not work with custom skins (just do nothing at all). Can this be fixed with Key Learn of do I have to tweak the mapping manually or something?

For example, on the N4 u have a knob to adjust the wet/dry parameters for an effect. If u use the knob with the shift button pressed down, u can "scroll" through the different effects you have installed. This works fine on the standard skin, but not on custom skins.
However, a lot of the custom skins are more practical in my case because all functions and parameters etc are viewable at the same time, while the standard skin has different tabs (player/effects/loops). That's why I like the have this skin (among others) fully working with my N4 :)

Inviato Thu 16 Jan 14 @ 4:46 am
I downloaded the skin , which looks awesome by the way ! Question ... I went into the options and checked the Deck view Video and yes the video comes up on the left and the right side , but if I close VJ and reopen it I have to go back into option and check mark it again , is there a way to have it so I don't need to go in every time into the options to change it .

Inviato Fri 31 Jan 14 @ 7:55 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
the action .. set '$jogview' 1 should do the job, so all you need to do is to add that in the ONINIT key of your controller

Inviato Sat 01 Feb 14 @ 12:50 am
@DJDAD: Is it possible to deactivate the waveform on the fly like on the VMS skins?

Inviato Mon 17 Mar 14 @ 5:53 am
idj4himPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I LOVE IT. The best skin yet. If you can update Dark Default HD i will be your biggest fan. HAHAHA. once again good job

Inviato Mon 19 May 14 @ 6:38 pm
DJDAD, the only sing that i can say is WOW, waht a great Skin! It's absolutly the best skin for VDJ 8.
The only problem that i have, that the white marker on the wheels not spinning around when i play a Song. In your Sreenshot there are white markers on the wheels, but they are not in skin.

1. Why are the white marker on the wheels not spinning raound?
2. How can change the colored waveforms to the default colors, i mean blue for deck1 and red for deck2?

Inviato Tue 20 May 14 @ 10:23 am
DJ-Elliot wrote :

2. How can change the colored waveforms to the default colors, i mean blue for deck1 and red for deck2?

config -> options -> coloredWaveforms -> monochrome

Inviato Tue 20 May 14 @ 11:27 am
djtouchdan wrote :
config -> options -> coloredWaveforms -> monochrome

That's it, thank you!

Inviato Tue 20 May 14 @ 12:05 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
DJ-Elliot wrote :

1. Why are the white marker on the wheels not spinning raound?

Will fix.. probably uploaded an older version. Will post here once available

Inviato Tue 20 May 14 @ 5:32 pm
DJLokkePRO InfinityMember since 2012
@ Djdad, will there be also a 4-Deck-Version?

Inviato Wed 21 May 14 @ 3:02 am
45%