Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Virtual DJ on my new 8" tablet! - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

johansPRO InfinityMember since 2005
what about video output?

Inviato Mon 03 Mar 14 @ 1:07 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I would think a powered usb hub would work. Plug external HDD and controller into it then the the hub into the 1 usb port.

Inviato Mon 03 Mar 14 @ 9:51 pm
drzincPRO InfinityMember since 2005
The dell can be used with a hub and charged at the same time but you have to build a special rig to do it. It is discussed on many tablet forums. The tablet can also run a large monitor via a wireless system called Miracast or with a usb to monitor adapter.

Inviato Mon 03 Mar 14 @ 9:56 pm
@reh422
nice setup .. ! ;)

Inviato Tue 04 Mar 14 @ 12:19 pm
drzinc wrote :
The dell can be used with a hub and charged at the same time but you have to build a special rig to do it. It is discussed on many tablet forums. The tablet can also run a large monitor via a wireless system called Miracast or with a usb to monitor adapter.

Hmmmm, I wonder what the delay would be between the tablet and the LCD-TV you would stream too via Miracast? As for powering/charging and hosting other devices like hard drives; yes all you need is a powered hub that charges at the same rate the tablet needs to operate. Small external drives don't use much power, so the majority of hubs will work.

I am seriously considering some secondary devices that will run VDJ. It stinks that most of the device/software support is only for i based products. There are almost NO options for Android based tablets because of how the audio output is typically designed. So that really leaves Windows tablets and not ARM based tablets either (RT) but those powered by dual core Intel Atom processors, which run standard Windows applications.

The problem is price. While these are down in the affordable range with other Android tablets and the iPad Mini, I think a newer version of these are coming and that's why the price has fallen down so far.

I don't think 8" is too small if you're using a 19" controller or smaller; its not like the text is huge on my 1366x768 (720p) 15.6 Laptop (typing on it) nor is it like reading text on my 4.5 phone display either.

Too bad I want to upgrade my RMX to the RMX2, so I can't afford to do both and put other things at risk.

Inviato Thu 20 Mar 14 @ 2:00 am

Inviato Tue 03 Mar 15 @ 2:35 pm
Hi virtual djcom im using android tablet samsung do yuo have a available application for tablet ?? Except virtualdj remote?? Because i see in my youtube

Inviato Sat 27 Jun 15 @ 11:49 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
there is only a remote avaliable for tablets or mobiles

Inviato Sat 27 Jun 15 @ 11:58 am
How can I download

Inviato Wed 09 Nov 16 @ 2:54 pm
How can you download what?

Inviato Wed 09 Nov 16 @ 6:01 pm
tangoHome userMember since 2005
I have the same setup with 2 tablets and mini mixer ,but wanted to just run 1 vdj deck on each tablet ,but don't know how to sort it ,saw it done on a archived pic on here but no details as to how it was done
anybody got any ideas let me know

Inviato Wed 30 Nov 16 @ 2:28 pm
How to download DJ virtul

Inviato Fri 10 Feb 17 @ 6:47 pm

Inviato Fri 10 Feb 17 @ 7:01 pm
How to download it on tablet

Inviato Wed 13 Nov 19 @ 3:59 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
If it's a tablet running a full version of Windows or OSX you can just install VDJ from here.
Otherwise you can't, because there is no android or iOS version of VDJ.

Inviato Wed 13 Nov 19 @ 8:46 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)