Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Traktor Kontrol S2 MKII Maps

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Has anybody managed to get the maps for Traktor Kontrol S2 MKII? Is there software to create the maps myself? Help needed please.....Thank you

Inviato Mon 23 Dec 13 @ 9:43 am
technzPRO InfinityMember since 2011
if somebody is able to help me get my hands on a Kontrol S2 MKII, then i can make it happen. but without the controller its too difficult if the HID/MIDI differentiates from the original too much.

Inviato Tue 31 Dec 13 @ 5:02 pm
Thank you, I will pay you if you managed to get hold of a Traktor M2 MK2 and map it for me.

Thanks
Gina

Inviato Fri 10 Jan 14 @ 2:56 am
I´ve got it working using simple midi wrapper on the PC but it won´t work on my new Mac Book Pro. It´s just not picking it up. If it manages to pick it up, I can use simple midi wrapper for the time being

Inviato Fri 10 Jan 14 @ 2:58 am
ginageeuk wrote :
Thank you, I will pay you if you managed to get hold of a Traktor M2 MK2 and map it for me.

Thanks
Gina

payment is not needed, i want to map this anyway.

i just dont have large piles of cash lying around to purchase one.

Inviato Fri 10 Jan 14 @ 2:59 am
Is there anyway you could tell me how to do it myself?

Thanks

Inviato Sun 19 Jan 14 @ 9:15 am
http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Controller_Definition.html

i wish i could offer you a better tutorial, but im too busy with work to do videos explaining things.

if it helps the MKII should in theory send HID data but not responding to it, so in my maps i used HID for all the inputs(buttons) and MIDI for all the outputs(LED's).

for mapping in windows there is a HID trace tool on the HID page, unfortunately i havent found a tool for mac yet.
however my findings did reveal with the original S2 that the mac was 1 byte offset.

eg.
0000  0001

instead of
0001  0000

good luck

Inviato Thu 23 Jan 14 @ 1:20 pm
Thank you for your help, I will give it ago

Thanks again

Inviato Thu 23 Jan 14 @ 3:01 pm
phr0pr0PRO InfinityMember since 2013
This needs to happen.....

Inviato Mon 17 Feb 14 @ 1:28 am
phr0pr0 wrote :
This needs to happen.....

i would love to make it happen

Inviato Tue 18 Feb 14 @ 1:47 pm
Hi Guys

I am still trying to map this console with my mac pro. Has anyone had any luck yet?

Thanks
Gina

Inviato Sat 22 Feb 14 @ 3:16 am
I need it too... the regular S2 ones don't work....

Inviato Sun 02 Mar 14 @ 10:06 pm
like it says in the link i posted, im more than happy to make it happen, but i need your help.

Inviato Mon 03 Mar 14 @ 12:07 am
Hello ! I have a problem with kontrol s2 mk2 mapping on virtual dj ... Is anyone here with a big heart to spend 3 minutes for sending me the mapping files over the email (<email removed>) please ?Have a nice day all

[Sorry, contact details are not allowed from unlicensed users.]

Inviato Thu 31 Jul 14 @ 3:56 am
your licence does not allow for the use of mappers, you will need to upgrade to a pro infinity licence to be able to download the mapper

Inviato Thu 31 Jul 14 @ 3:58 am
i would also like to point out that the mappers are my intellectual property and i have made them available to download via virtualdj.com only.

for someone to provide you with the mappers otherwise, would not only be against terms, but would also be under law, classed as theft.

Inviato Thu 31 Jul 14 @ 4:06 am
...not to mention you would piss technz off :)

Inviato Fri 01 Aug 14 @ 4:40 pm
That too

Inviato Fri 01 Aug 14 @ 4:42 pm
LInk TRACTOR S2 MK2 Mapping Virtual8 infinty

Inviato Thu 04 Jan 18 @ 3:32 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)