Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: way to split play list.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I would love to be able to right click and select a divider or color of a divider to split my play list up . so when I have slow tunes playing before a event I can tell my time line at a distance or as im sending this comment.

Inviato Sat 11 Jan 14 @ 7:09 pm
Not sure if its what you want but Im pretty sure youll be able to color code tracks when 8 is released.

Inviato Sat 11 Jan 14 @ 7:14 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Copy any mp3 in windows and rename it ======SLOW==SONGS======== and put that in your playlist, or use the comments field, simple but effective.

Inviato Sun 12 Jan 14 @ 8:12 pm
I had to think there for a moment...

You mean create a "pretend file" with that name and use it as a divider in the list. Good idea.

At first I thought you were suggesting renaming all your slow songs.

Inviato Mon 13 Jan 14 @ 5:36 am
Or be able to load multiple playlists in to the playlist window and have each one separated by a dividing line, and/or make each playlist collapsible...

Cheers,

Roy

Inviato Mon 13 Jan 14 @ 10:29 am
How about being able to pick the color of the play list and be able to load multiple play lists.

Inviato Tue 11 Mar 14 @ 11:49 pm
roy , you are right think of it this way.. I can throw in a sample list of clip so I can scratch out the clips and have the ability to move it around... thats one sick idea.

Inviato Tue 06 May 14 @ 11:24 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)