Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ on Macbook Pro - Scrolling in Browser issue

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi there,

could not find anything about my issue in the Forum, so here it is.

This occurs in VDJ Pro on my Macbook Pro (Mac OS Mavericks). Scrolling up/down using trackpad in Playlists, Crates, Favorite Folders, anything in the Browser window, the list jumps up/down by six items. I am used to one line scrolling in VDJ in Windows.

Is there a way to adjust the scrolling speed and set it to a single item on each step?

Thanks

Inviato Thu 06 Mar 14 @ 4:27 am

Inviato Thu 06 Mar 14 @ 9:15 am
To continue the topic. Does anybody know a way to adjust the scrolling speed in the Browser window?

Since scrolling is just fine in other applications on my Mac, except in VDJ, i believe there must be some application specific settings...?

Inviato Tue 18 Mar 14 @ 5:41 pm
Same issues here, makes it really hard when dealing with lot of folders and tracks.

Inviato Tue 25 Mar 14 @ 8:30 am
Scrolling in VDJ with Magic Mouse is so Bad.
In ITunes everything is fine and really precise
but in VDJ it is like Block Scrolling !

Inviato Tue 25 Mar 14 @ 3:55 pm
I have decided to try out dual-booting my Macbook Pro with Windows 7 and Mac OS, and using VDJ in a Windows environment.
Virtual DJ has been created for Windows, and i come across too many annoyances and imperfections in Mac OS.

Will let you know if the browsing issue is solved in Windows.

Inviato Wed 26 Mar 14 @ 3:39 am
I have the same problem and I'm getting nuts. Is there a solution or is using another type of mouse the only way to solve this terrible aspect of the user interface?

Inviato Tue 19 May 15 @ 4:40 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)