Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: 7 Day Full Trial

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I'd love to see a trial version of the FULL, Pro package become available. I've recently purchased a Denon MC6000 MkII console and it came with Serato Intro, which allows a 14 day full trial of the Pro version. Now I've been using a package called "OTS AV" since 1997, alongside twin CD players and so I'm used to mixing on the Denon units. I'm not 100% impressed by the Serato software - and I've given it a very thorough test-drive. Unfortunately, I'm unable to get the same from Virtual DJ, whose software is kind of the "Logical rival" to Serato, for my needs at least.

I wouldn't buy a car without giving it a full test first, and the salesman certainly wouldn't say "Come on that's 10 minutes, do you want it or not?"... Same as anything else that makes a huge impact on your business (and I'm a busy, mobile DJ) - Come on Atomix - please have a rethink on this one and give us a test? I've put it here in the wishlist as other people might agree - especially as the MkII console has only been available in the UK for a couple of weeks - this is PRIME time to increase your sales!

Inviato Mon 17 Mar 14 @ 7:28 am
We already have a trial of the full VirtualDJ Professional. It's built into VirtualDJ Home FREE and will start automatically if a controller is connected. It allows you to use full Pro features including supported native controllers for 10 minutes at a time (You can restart the software as many times as you need to continue your trial.)

However, the Denon MC6000 MK2 is not currently natively supported by the current v7.4.1 version of VirtualDJ, so it is not included in the trial.

It's a new controller that has only just been recently released and it's currently only available to registered licensed users who have purchased the full VirtualDJ Professional. Unfortunately, it's not possible to make these downloads available to unlicensed users.

Inviato Mon 17 Mar 14 @ 8:59 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)