Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: NEED HELP WITH CUE POINTS!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello Everyone,

I know this may seem like a simple question, but how do you know what your cue points are without actually pushing it and hearing it??? I'm asking because I've named some of my cue points but I can't see the name until it shows up on the overhead waveform. I would like to be able to hover over the cue points with my mouse and have a box pop up showing the names of the cuepoints without actually clicking on it. Is that possible??

Inviato Thu 08 May 14 @ 1:45 pm
You can zoom the top waveform out until you see the cue names. You can also move your mouse pointer to the cue lines shown on the deck waveform to see the names of each cue.

Inviato Thu 08 May 14 @ 2:06 pm
groovindj wrote :
You can zoom the top waveform out until you see the cue names. You can also move your mouse pointer to the cue lines shown on the deck waveform to see the names of each cue.

That second option is EXACTLY what I want to do, but when I hover my mouse over the cue line, noting happens. Is there a setting somewhere that I need to change?

Inviato Thu 08 May 14 @ 4:01 pm
What skin are you using? Maybe that has a bearing on it.

In the default skin, when I hover my pointer over the white cue line (on the deck wav display), the line goes green then pops up the name of the cue.

[edit] It seems to work on every skin I've just tried. Some skins even have a name area next to the cue buttons.

Inviato Thu 08 May 14 @ 4:12 pm
groovindj wrote :
What skin are you using? Maybe that has a bearing on it.

In the default skin, when I hover my pointer over the white cue line (on the deck wav display), the line goes green then pops up the name of the cue.

[edit] It seems to work on every skin I've just tried. Some skins even have a name area next to the cue buttons.

That first screenshot is the SAME exact skin I'm using, I have the default VirtualDJ7 2 deck and it doesn't show the name when I hover over the line, it just stays green. As a side note, that Second screenshot looks AWESOME, what skin is that? Maybe I can use that to make up for the lack of that box popping up. Also, do you know of any other skins with the cue name next to the cue point? Thats EXACTLY what I need!

Thanks

Inviato Thu 08 May 14 @ 5:10 pm

Inviato Thu 08 May 14 @ 5:20 pm

Inviato Thu 08 May 14 @ 5:21 pm
I think I've found your problem. Check your config/options and make sure "tooltip" is set to either "enabled" or "limited".

If "tooltip" is off, there are no pop up boxes, so the cue won't pop up.

Inviato Thu 08 May 14 @ 5:33 pm
groovindj wrote :
I think I've found your problem. Check your config/options and make sure "tooltip" is set to either "enabled" or "limited".

Yeah, I looked for the tool tip and it says enabled but the box still doesn't pop up. I don't know what else to do but download the skin you suggested or redownload VDJ7.

Inviato Thu 08 May 14 @ 8:39 pm
groovindj wrote :

Sorry for bombarding you with questions, but how do you change the name of the cue points in the Ghost OSD mode?

Inviato Thu 08 May 14 @ 9:04 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)