Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Virtual 8 Pro (beta) with Plugins

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I installed Virtual DJ Pro 8, read the manual, tested various applications. The OS i use is Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Core i7, 1.8 GHz with 2GB video card, touch screen and 8GB DDR3 memory. I noticed that many of the plugins that require DirectX is not working or cause Virtual DJ to freeze. According to Windows, DirectX 11.2 is natively supported in Windows 8.1. Will Virtual DJ 8 make the adjustment to support or build plugins that support DirectX through Windows 8?

Inviato Tue 13 May 14 @ 5:29 pm

Inviato Tue 13 May 14 @ 5:31 pm
Man, I love Virtual DJ Pro 8. Just tested all my plugins and over 90% work. I am sure the others will be updated shortly. What stood out was Milkdrop with my logo for audio only songs. I also test it with my tablet and my Hercules RMX2 controller. all work great. Now I need to customize it to fit my needs. I held out for this. Almost bought Serato to replace Virtual DJ because Atomix was taking too long, but I'm glad I didn't. btw, Serato is a great product. Also, I test video mix using hdmi with 4 hours of non stop mix and no issues. Now a dry run and live event in two weeks. Scratching on my controller with video works without delay after I made some minor adjustments. Great job!

Inviato Tue 13 May 14 @ 7:51 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)