Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Clipbank - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

I cannot find clipbank in VDJ8 or anything similar , is it there and i'm being blind please :-)

Inviato Wed 14 May 14 @ 8:19 pm
Clip bank is replaced by the sampler

You can load you video clips into the sampler - page 39 of the manual ;)

Inviato Wed 14 May 14 @ 8:45 pm
rjd137PRO InfinityMember since 2006
sorry also page 39, as well and this is such a great tool. love it. thanks guys

Inviato Wed 14 May 14 @ 9:14 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Downside though, unless this changed in a recent update, is this version will not allow you to automatically trigger the clip bank when an audio only file plays. Sorry Dan but let's be sure to mention this as clip bank users are probably used to turning that setting on in video options.

Inviato Thu 15 May 14 @ 12:16 am
i would like my efx visual files to automatically run and loop on the external screens when not playing video files (just like clipbank does on 7) is this possible to do at present or does an additional option need to be applied for this ??

Chris

Inviato Thu 15 May 14 @ 6:18 am
I think it's in the pipeline due to the sheer quantity of people asking for it to return.

Inviato Thu 15 May 14 @ 6:23 am
Yes please.... ClipBank for V8.

Inviato Thu 15 May 14 @ 6:28 am
dj nonePRO InfinityMember since 2005
yes please ! bring back right click on video effects not ctrl + mouse ? i don't have 3 hands + controller
also bring back drag and drop vizuals over mp3

''if the park is to large people are crossing the grass making a shortcut but engineers are persistently making a path around the park ''

Inviato Thu 15 May 14 @ 8:03 am
Yes please bring back the features from the clipbank in VDJ7 especially the loop feature and a feature where I can mute video clips that have audio to them.
Thanks guys :)

Inviato Sun 18 May 14 @ 11:59 pm
I don't see there is a need for clip bank in v8.

What there is a ned for is a plugin that switches between sample slots every XSeconds which will give you what you need.
As Groovin has said, we are working on solutions.

Inviato Mon 19 May 14 @ 9:31 am
I don't think they should add the clip bank back but instead have a make a folder with a certain name such as "visuals" and VDJ will automatically start that when an mp3 is loaded.

Of course add a few options but that's what they should do in my opinion.........

Inviato Mon 19 May 14 @ 10:14 am
The sampler doesnt appear to work properly with visuals.

I have dropped some Promo Only visuals onto the sampler in the "Video & Scratch" section, however they do not output any video when played, just the click track audio (which is also going to be an issue).

Inviato Mon 19 May 14 @ 10:46 am
Can you upload one to Dropbox or similar. PM me the link and I'll try here.
I haven't had this issue, but don't have Promo only visuals.

Inviato Mon 19 May 14 @ 10:47 am
Bring back the automaticaly features from the clipbank in VDJ7. Manually is handsmurder you cannot think for everything when you work 8h...

Inviato Tue 27 May 14 @ 11:25 am
They really need to bring back the oprion of having an ambient video automatically play when an audio only file is played!

PLEASE. A lot of us VJs need this back. If it exists for VIDEO please say where...i already know about visualizations. Ambient video is different...i play a club loop with various ads and animation when playing songs.

Inviato Tue 27 May 14 @ 11:58 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
An option to select a video sample slot or folder is an absolute must to take advantage of the video sampler, in the case of the folder option a random selector option should be made available also.

Inviato Tue 27 May 14 @ 12:42 pm
JoeyKJ wrote :
You can use video clips and mute the sound in edit mode for each clip, but you will still need to trigger each clip manually from the sampler for now..

doh! We know this already. That is sounding like a broken record. WE NEED AN AUTOMATIC WAY AS IN V7! Please and thank you! For now I will drop this issue as there is no reason to keep mentioning it over and over (that and the Pre-Listen at BOTTOM of browser). :-)

Inviato Tue 27 May 14 @ 1:32 pm
For all those winging about no clipbank, auto graphics when playing a song with no video, logos, etc., etc. Have a look at this short demo video I've just done to demonstrate various features of VDJ 8. It's not perfect, bit of a rush job, but, it shows the potential.

The video starts off with my own tune (not released yet) DJ Les - Digital Planet and then transitions to an mp3 demonstrating automatic onscreen graphics as we used in the old clip bank. The moving graphics logos in the top corners are from the sample and video in the sampler section. They are NOT the built in Logo system. I'm sure this will fire up lots of ideas.
Regards
DJ Les
http://www.djles.co.uk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31Rdei0lZtg

Right I'm away to the pub for a pint. Fight among yourselves, carry on :-)

Inviato Tue 27 May 14 @ 1:45 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hey Les, like the catchy tune, now down to biz... as far as I can see you have made a video and then overlayed milk drop as well, the point been and again as far as I can see you are having to fire these effects yourself, fine we know that and only milkdrop will automatically commence on audio only files for video samples.

Or am I missing something here that's staring me in the face. We are on about auto options here.

Inviato Tue 27 May 14 @ 2:00 pm
Hopefully there will be a plugin that can auto rotate the sampler.

If I knew how - I'd create it myself. Lol

Inviato Tue 27 May 14 @ 2:05 pm
51%