Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: RECORD VIDEO & AUDIO

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

(Note: On a MAC) MP4 (alternate video format) records video (GREAT) in .MP4 format. Problem is there is no audio. Need to be able to record the video with audio. VDJ7 we were able to record audio without video. VDJ8 we now have video, can we get some audio with it?

PLEASE?

Inviato Sun 18 May 14 @ 10:56 pm
I have successfully recorded video with audio but the recorded quality is below average. One of the improvements I was hoping for VDJ8 is the quality of the video when recorded, I hope there will be improvements.

Inviato Mon 19 May 14 @ 1:23 am
prasanfPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Ok I just went to options, record, chose video height and width 1080 and 720 and record quality high, file type Mp4. The result was great. 720p video with 320kbps audio.

Super!

2 mins was just under 80MB. This could be slightly better but is still very good.

Inviato Mon 19 May 14 @ 7:50 am
Are you guys using a PC? Cause I haven't found the options to record video and audio on MAC. Only one or the other in VDJ8. PCs had video & audio options in VDJ7...not MAC.

Inviato Mon 19 May 14 @ 5:30 pm
vdj8 record video mix have video no sound on playback using mac did they fix this bug yet

Inviato Tue 12 Aug 14 @ 11:40 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)