Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Saving Playlists from the side list

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

How do you save a created playlist from the side list on VDJ8?

Inviato Tue 20 May 14 @ 1:23 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
.....just possible when Sidelist is set to Playlist( Automix)....

Inviato Tue 20 May 14 @ 1:34 pm
thanks

Inviato Tue 20 May 14 @ 1:47 pm
If you've built a list of songs in your sidelist, I cannot believe you cannot save them as a playlist. Nor is there a way to show both the side list and playlist tabs at the same time so you can drag from one to the other like you could in 7.

I have to say I am fairly disappointed with the VDJ8 operates from some these basic functions.

Seems silly to have them all occupy the same window box. You should be able to pull them out and put them in their own. Or at least have the save function for both list makers. Or swap out for the info box if you don't want it.

Pete

Inviato Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 3:19 am
there is a way. Lets say you have 40 songs with a specific order on your sidelist. Press ctrl+a and select all. then drag and drop on the small ico of the automix and your songs will transfer there as well. and then from there you save as playlist.Cheers!

Inviato Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 5:12 am
You can have a separate sidelist at the bottom of the browser. It's in the options ;)

Inviato Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 6:35 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
action : switch_sidelist_playlist & playlist_save

Inviato Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 7:31 am
meo_dmControlleristMember since 2013
maybe i'm wrong but my sidelist already appears as saved playlist "sidelist" :-)

Inviato Tue 27 Oct 15 @ 11:48 pm
hey, just go into the playlists folder, make a new subfolder and name it whatever, then go to the sidelist, hit ctrl+a and drag the whole mess into the new folder. voila! new playlist from a sidelist. whammy kazammy

Inviato Fri 18 Dec 15 @ 3:49 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)