Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: NS7fx (NOT NS72) suddenly looses right audio but works perfectly with 7.4.1

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

this is the second time it happened. using alienware i7 8 gigs ram. windows. with the first version of ns7. it worked for about 2 hours using latest version of vdj 8 then would just cut off right audio rendering right deck useless. platter still response and wave form still moves but audio is gone.

Inviato Thu 29 May 14 @ 6:49 pm
there have been three updates / patches since i first reported it.

Inviato Fri 30 May 14 @ 10:16 am
I had this exact issue with my RMX. I had to go to into the configuration and reconfigure the settings for the external mixer. At first I had to just make the master output on channel 1 & 2 as opposed to setting decks 1 and decks 2 separately. Then one of the last couple of updates fixed it so I could do the decks independent. I haven't had an issue until the other night when I had the software crash when mixing videos. After the auto re-open, I had the same problem. A manual shutdown/reboot and reconfiguration of the mixer set it working properly again.

Inviato Fri 30 May 14 @ 2:56 pm
gimmo wrote :
this is the second time it happened. using alienware i7 8 gigs ram. windows. with the first version of ns7. it worked for about 2 hours using latest version of vdj 8 then would just cut off right audio rendering right deck useless. platter still response and wave form still moves but audio is gone.

yeah i have the same issue with hercules rmx 2 i have to restart the software for the right channel to start working again.

Inviato Fri 30 May 14 @ 9:46 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
So, this is happening after playing for several hours, or is there something that you can force to do ?
Have you noticed if the software silently crashed and relaunched immediately ?
Please try to goto Config->audio Setup and hit APPLY again next time this happens, and see if that helps.

Inviato Fri 30 May 14 @ 10:38 pm
last time it happened while I was pre-listening and there's a track loaded on the left side. i would hear a pop (clipping sound in the headphone) and bam. no audio on the right deck. But before that my right audio just completely dropped (again with a pop clicking sound) then right audio is gone. fact is i'm running solid and stable with 7.4.1 8 hours at a time so this is definitely an issue that needs to be address. there have been 4 updates since. I'm sure i'm not the only one having this issue.. it's hard to go back to 7.4.1 when you've had a taste of vdj 8 hahhaah.

Inviato Sun 01 Jun 14 @ 11:33 am
djdad wrote :
So, this is happening after playing for several hours, or is there something that you can force to do ?
Have you noticed if the software silently crashed and relaunched immediately ?
Please try to goto Config->audio Setup and hit APPLY again next time this happens, and see if that helps.

Hello Djdad

It did run fine all night with my mixtrack pro 2 , it seems to be an issue specifically with ns7. the thing is after i lost audio on the right deck, it did not crash or restart. thanks

Inviato Sun 01 Jun 14 @ 11:38 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)