Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Right On!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
This will be my 4th mp3 program now, and I just have to write and say this one is the best I've seen yet. It rocks and credit is due to the writers. I downloaded the demo and inside of 5 minutes I was smiles from ear to ear. Went to bed and at 5:30 am bought and paid for the full addition, had to have it, no if and's or but's.
We MP3 guys have been jerked around, stroked, put off, ripped off and stalled for months on end waiting for speculative releases that have never come.
This dude is a filet mignon which is done well, not half baked, again great job.

Rick Hodgkins

Inviato Fri 26 Sep 03 @ 2:28 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Welcome with us :)

Inviato Fri 26 Sep 03 @ 2:32 pm
nscodeHome userMember since 2003
mp3jrick,
did you ever wish to use a filter? Did you ever blow the sound system becouse your software doesn't have a dynamics processor? In all other aspects I agree with you, VDJ is the best.

Inviato Fri 26 Sep 03 @ 3:58 pm
nscode, I think, you'ld better to take exemple on mp3jrick and buy the full version. Or maybe you prefer keep your money to buy a vinyl turntable with integrated filters and dynamics processor? LOL.

Inviato Fri 26 Sep 03 @ 4:21 pm
nscodeHome userMember since 2003
No, as I've sayed before I'd buy both if I had the money...

Inviato Fri 26 Sep 03 @ 6:38 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Just did a double this weekend with VDJ totally cold. The program fits like a glove. I have other adjustments to make to tags and fade etc., but very managable right out of the box.

NS,
I am using powered Yorkville subs and sats on sticks right out of my mixer. Power balance has never been a problem for me.
As the program loads it is calculating bpm, (and saved), and gain which is going to prevent spiking to my system.

I have to second the suggestion to buy it, you won't regret it, I don't.
Rick

Inviato Mon 29 Sep 03 @ 12:45 am

Inviato Mon 29 Sep 03 @ 8:49 am
VDJ rocks. Everything i want in a DJ program. Ever since 1.06 .... I have never had a crash yet.

Inviato Mon 29 Sep 03 @ 4:48 pm
nscode:

What software are you using that has filters? The only one I can think of is Traktor, but that wouldn't have anything to do with blowing your system. How is your sound hooked up? Ideally you'd be using an external mixer and then as long as you're careful, you won't blow anything...

Inviato Mon 06 Oct 03 @ 4:40 am
DJ Koue Bok, where are you from? cuz, seems to me like ur from South Africa.... And I would like to meet up with mp3 dj's from SA.

Inviato Mon 06 Oct 03 @ 8:58 am
I'm originally from SA, but I live in Canada, hence the name :) Dit is bitter koud in hierdie land. I moved to Canada 15 years ago with my family. But, depending on where in SA you are I might be able to put you in touch with someone, I know a DJ in Cape Town.

Inviato Tue 07 Oct 03 @ 11:23 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)