Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: NS7 4 decks + Mods

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello guys, this is the post for my controller mapping called NS7 4 decks + Mods.
Post whatever you want about my mappin, what you want, what you dont need.
I am waiting your posts.

Inviato Sun 29 Jun 14 @ 7:48 am
I have the Numark NS7 the FX version. I cant seem to get it to work. Is this mapper for the newer version only?? Please help.. I copied and pasted the file and its still not working. Thanks

Inviato Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 8:01 pm
computerrandy82 wrote :
I have the Numark NS7 the FX version. I cant seem to get it to work. Is this mapper for the newer version only?? Please help.. I copied and pasted the file and its still not working. Thanks

I had the same problem before, you have to go in options, 'controllers' section, you click on Numark NS7, you choose Deck 'Automatic (left, right)'
and for Numark NSFX to '1, 2' . You reboot VDJ8 and it will work.

Inviato Fri 04 Jul 14 @ 11:37 am
joxmitraros wrote :
computerrandy82 wrote :

I had the same problem before, you have to go in options, 'controllers' section, you click on Numark NS7, you choose Deck 'Automatic (left, right)'
and for Numark NSFX to '1, 2' . You reboot VDJ8 and it will work.

Yes, this is for the v8 version, it does working with v7 but some commands are missing with this mapping on v7.
Did you try my method to make it works?

Inviato Fri 04 Jul 14 @ 11:29 pm
YES!!!!! It works Kinda. Do I need to remapp a button so I can switch decks?? Or is there already a remapped button. Or do I have to use my mouse? Thx

Inviato Wed 16 Jan 19 @ 5:12 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)