Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: New video site

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Got an email for this site saying it's $25 per month for unlimited videos. Never heard of them, and not sure how the quality is. I just signed up, but havent paid for a membership yet until I check out what they have. Passing it along in case anyone has an interest....

http://www.vidtuneage.com/

Inviato Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 7:03 am
The site looks questionable to me. No real information can be found. Number of videos limited. Videos are not the original label video. Personally i'll stick to PromoOnly or VJStreet.

Inviato Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 3:47 pm
Latinos videos you need? view [Link removed]
the best remixes Latinos

[Links removed]

Buy your membership today from [Price removed]

Inviato Mon 29 Sep 14 @ 10:28 am
Commercial advertising and spamming is not permitted on the VirtualDJ forums.

Please read the forum rules.

If you continue to spam the forums and ignore the rules, your account will be locked.

Inviato Mon 29 Sep 14 @ 11:31 am
Wow, I went with pro version $299.00 I subscribed to the Karaoke... Hooked up a monitor, set up microphones. The first ten songs requested were either not available or wouldn't load. 19.95 a month for next to nothing I feel ripped off. Why are you charging for karaoke videos, when you don't have any? Who is in charge of that? They need to be fired immediately. . I'm so pissed off

Inviato Sat 22 Nov 14 @ 7:22 am

Inviato Wed 03 Dec 14 @ 9:12 am
DjNakPRO InfinityMember since 2008
[quote=]The site looks questionable to me. No real information can be found. Number of videos limited. Videos are not the original label video. Personally i'll stick to PromoOnly or VJStreet.[/quote]

Vjstreet is just as questionable...also PromoOnly is the worst of all legal online video content....you want quality you need Vj-Pro-Smash Visions...

Inviato Thu 11 Dec 14 @ 4:40 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
DjNak wrote :
you want quality you need Vj-Pro-Smash Visions...

Yup, they are the best. End of story

Inviato Fri 12 Dec 14 @ 4:23 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)