Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Numark NV - Page: 7

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Had to try something else then went into a recording mix section,vdj froze 3 times.I saved the recording by the trick I mentioned.turn off the NV,and turn it back on and wait for vdj to "connect "with it again,the recording continues where it left off,wierd.but this would not work in a club,the sudden interruption and waiting....
edit: afraid to revert back,and to which version? well I might try tomorrow...

Inviato Sun 28 Feb 16 @ 11:26 am
Very disappointed !!! my NS6 finally went to Controller Heaven. so i got onto youtube & checked out a few videos on some controllers.what i was/still am looking for was/iz something for smaller gigs.wedding ceremonies,small backyard parties & basically events that i don't feel like Lugging around my Odyssey coffin,two denon sc3900's & 14" mixer. anyhoo i bought the denon mc4000 (returned) (really needed a three / four channel mixer section) so i just got my Numark NV today and have been giving it a go around 3-4 hours off & on...... its also getting returned :-( everything hooked up & ran fine.below is what i didn't & don't like

1st - lines #3 & #4 (Do Not) have Aux inputs ? so what good are they ???
2nd - the Aux/Mic switch is all in one ? so when using the aux for ipod,cell phone,tablet or what ever i feel like plugging into it. i cant talk on the mic @ the same tyme ? (that's the same crap they pulled on the NS7)
3rd - the mic has no treble and bass adjustments ? just (tone) WTH !!!
4th - no laptop/ close your laptop ? yeah right. with no keyboard search i don't have tyme to scroll through all my (example) Too Shorts songs just to get to the one i want to play. when i can just type it in my search bar and find the song i need & want real fast .

Dang all i want is an nice small compact controller,3-4 channels with aux inputs. dedicated mic channel. i don't mix using 4 decks, i don't care about those dumb (pads) i don't care about (FX's) i keep it real simple find my song & mix it in. (For Me) there iz no need for all the other bells & whistles.

Inviato Mon 29 Feb 16 @ 5:45 am
If you dont mix with 4 decks or use samples or hot cues then why did you even bother? not me. I get busy with breaks over techno & club tracks and this type of layout has become a standard.but I cant even use the mic inputs because of VDJ.true,it needs a decent mic EQ.and effects inserts would be nice.

Inviato Mon 29 Feb 16 @ 7:51 am
@djtyme209:
Take a look on Denon MC6000MK2. I think it will cover your needs.
However please avoid hijacking the thread which is about Numark NV.
If you need further recommendations for a new controller please open a new thread.

Thanks!

Inviato Mon 29 Feb 16 @ 1:36 pm
didnt mean to hijack it. i seen the topic "Numark NV" so i was just sharing my experience. so if other DJ's was thinking about buying it.they will/would know some of other DJ's opinions. just like some other people have stated on here. as to what they like & dont like...... ;-)

Inviato Mon 29 Feb 16 @ 4:19 pm
I didn't said you hijacked the thread! :)
I said avoid doing it and that was also a request for anyone else reading this thread that may start proposing alternatives to you ;)

Inviato Mon 29 Feb 16 @ 6:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)