Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Numark Mixtrack Pro II
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Sun 20 Jul 14 @ 5:55 pm
nice work love tha Skin

Inviato Thu 09 Oct 14 @ 7:02 pm
Why is this Add-on for pro users only? I have bought the license specifically to go with my MixTrack Pro II and would love to have access to this skin (to map the large buttons etc) but I'm not a professional DJ so can't justify they hefty price tag for the pro license.

The MixTrack Pro II controller is a very affordable bit of kit, I can't see the logic in restricting this skin to Pro users only, since I would imagine it will be purchased by folks who aren't going to be professional DJs.

Any chance we can have this for non-pro users who have at least purchased a license for the mixer?

Inviato Wed 10 Dec 14 @ 10:15 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Please try again. The level is now changed and you should be able to download it.

Inviato Wed 10 Dec 14 @ 5:07 pm
Hi. This is what I call a great community! Really appreciate you lowering the level. Best wishes!

Inviato Sun 14 Dec 14 @ 10:09 am
I signed Up Especially up to Virtual to get this app.I seen u need to be A pro user ect to Download.....I would to be able to use it and And down load it like the rest of umm on the site,,,Is is possible u could let the normal beginners dj down load this skin please...????

Inviato Thu 22 Jan 15 @ 9:13 am
Hey

How do i find the video the video preview on this skin pleae i love this skin n dont really wanna keep swapping skins just to see karaoke preview. Hope you can help many thanks

Inviato Thu 29 Jan 15 @ 5:54 am
i want to download this skin

Inviato Tue 07 Apr 15 @ 4:43 am
MamoanControlleristMember since 2015
i have mixtract II controler but the effects 2 and 3 control nub not working. only for effects 1. please help how to fix

Inviato Thu 09 Apr 15 @ 2:10 pm
SunriserControlleristMember since 2014
Could you maybe make the skin optimised for VDJ 8? id really appresiate it!

Inviato Thu 11 Jun 15 @ 10:16 am

Inviato Thu 08 Oct 15 @ 6:58 pm

Inviato Wed 27 Jul 16 @ 9:23 pm
re-coloured to white hope you dont mind :)

Inviato Fri 26 Aug 16 @ 8:17 pm
eu utilizar este sistema

Inviato Sun 04 Aug 19 @ 4:21 pm