Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: MULTI TouchScreen - Page: 3
Hi DJAD,

loaded the V3 skin but do not get any buttons displaying on the bootom row.

Also, Is there a way I can keep my existing custom buttons?

Thank you.

Inviato Fri 17 Jun 16 @ 1:43 pm
VIP DISCO & KARAOKE wrote :
Hi DJAD,

loaded the V3 skin but do not get any buttons displaying on the bottom row.

Also, Is there a way I can keep my existing custom buttons?

Thank you.

Inviato Fri 17 Jun 16 @ 3:09 pm
Hmm sorry about the repeat posts...

here is the screenshot

Inviato Fri 17 Jun 16 @ 3:09 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You need VirtualDJ 8.2 !

Inviato Sat 18 Jun 16 @ 2:11 pm
djdad wrote :
You need VirtualDJ 8.2 !

Sorry I must have missed that :(

Inviato Sun 19 Jun 16 @ 3:05 pm
ElowanControlleristMember since 2015
When I download it my Panda Antivirus claims it has a virus and quarantines and removes it...thoughts?

Inviato Thu 14 Jul 16 @ 1:38 am
VirtualDJ Addons are safe to download and install. Some Antivirus faulty detect those as a threat to your computer. So, just put your Panda to bed for a while :) (disable it) and repeat the procedure.

Inviato Thu 14 Jul 16 @ 4:13 am
Hi there,

I am getting an occasional lockup when using the custom buttons - is there a way to debug and find out what is causing the lock?

I have to perform a control-alt-delete to kill VDJ 8.

It only seems to happen when I use my Denon MC6000 Mark 1 controller.

If I do not activate the custom buttons then everything works perfectly.

It is no specific button that causes the lock - I have looked at the buttons code and everything seems in order.

Any help appreciated

Inviato Sat 16 Jul 16 @ 11:28 am
It should be a combination of the custom buttons assigned actions and your custom mapping.
But i dont see how this issue can be related to this (or any other) skin.
Please open a topic in the Technical Forums

Inviato Sat 16 Jul 16 @ 3:52 pm
Hi,

all sorted - I had a link to a very old dll in a custom action which was not compatible with VDJ 8 - it was a legacy dll from years ago so instead of pulling the latest dll VDJ was calling an old one - I had gone through this over and over again and just missed it - damn!

The only thing I notice is when you press shift for the first time on custom buttons it takes VDJ a long tme to respond, but after the first time it is very quick to respond.

I am assuming when I press the shift button it reads through the XML to find the corresponding code and reads it into memory.

No big deal but it does make your heart race when running live :)

Inviato Sun 17 Jul 16 @ 10:37 am
Hi Guys

I am live with the touch screen skin on a Dell 27inch all in one with the demon mcx 8000 and x2 Citronic direct drive turn tables.

I had a temp system before using version 7.3 VDJ the skin was a little DJ2GO but I cant knock the little guy it served it's purpose on a laptop.
it used it to search all my tracks and it did, finding whatever I wanted, but with the touch screen its really struggling to find the tracks it should do I have checked all the settings and all the right boxes ticked.
I have heard that by loading a different controller skin and letting those settings redo the search data browser might solv the problem not I am not sure.. unless you guys know of something I am not doing right.?..

The entire project of what I am doing and where I will be going is Holographic interactive DJing for that I am still waiting on the tech hardware to be released.

can anyone help with the search side of things for the browser.

cheers from Tim..

Inviato Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 11:54 pm
The only thing I will say it would be good to have the browser option on the right hand side for people who are predominately right-handed when using a touchscreen.

It does feel unatural to use the right hand leaning right across the screen when scrolling for tracks.

But hey ho if that's all I have to comment on then I'm doing good.

Love it!

Inviato Fri 19 Aug 16 @ 3:22 pm
bazoooPRO InfinityMember since 2007
could you please add a daytime screen to the browser view,thanks

Inviato Mon 22 Aug 16 @ 11:19 am
user13797650 wrote :
Hi Guys

I am live with the touch screen skin on a Dell 27inch all in one with the demon mcx 8000 and x2 Citronic direct drive turn tables.

I had a temp system before using version 7.3 VDJ the skin was a little DJ2GO but I cant knock the little guy it served it's purpose on a laptop.
it used it to search all my tracks and it did, finding whatever I wanted, but with the touch screen its really struggling to find the tracks it should do I have checked all the settings and all the right boxes ticked.
I have heard that by loading a different controller skin and letting those settings redo the search data browser might solv the problem not I am not sure.. unless you guys know of something I am not doing right.?..

The entire project of what I am doing and where I will be going is Holographic interactive DJing for that I am still waiting on the tech hardware to be released.

can anyone help with the search side of things for the browser.

cheers from Tim..

I have sorted this it was me not doing something right in VDJ 8 the right click on the browser folder, in version 7 add songs to database was in the settings.

Inviato Mon 29 Aug 16 @ 9:47 am
WOW!
Why is this not available as an iPad Remote skin?
It's GORGEOUS, and all the other remote skins lack the aesthetic appeal.

Inviato Wed 31 Aug 16 @ 6:38 pm
This Skin Had Be OK but now a problem. I use this skin for Karaoke on a 2 in 1 laptop in tablet mode. I have the browser in list mode usually . to day the browser shows track in block mode and button will not change them back to list,also screen sizing button does not work for mid size so i can't set it up to see the task bar . if i have machine in laptop mode all works ok. can you help please

Inviato Tue 13 Sep 16 @ 1:52 pm
bazooo wrote :
if i have machine in laptop mode all works ok

Yes, this is normal behaviour. The skin senses touch screen mode and switches the browser to "block mode".

Inviato Tue 13 Sep 16 @ 7:52 pm
Options> touchScreenMode set to No

Inviato Tue 13 Sep 16 @ 8:15 pm
many thanks to Kradcliffe and Groovindj for your help , problem resolved. It does seem a bit strange using the touchscreen with the touchscreen skin but with the touchscreen option set to No, but it gives me what i need. the grid or block view of the tracks tacks up to much room on a small screen and is not practical for me. what would be good in this situation,for me, would be the list format with the size of the list item being doubled, to make it easier to select.

Inviato Sat 17 Sep 16 @ 5:00 am
Just increase the font size.

Inviato Sat 17 Sep 16 @ 12:32 pm
35%