Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Latin Music Videos

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hey all just wondering where you guys might get your latin music videos from im in need of some banda/ regional and tropical videos im just looking for some quality stuff, i also came across a pool that claims to offer only latin for 19.99 (www.bpmlatino.com) but not sure if maybe any of you guys have heard of them before or has any feedback on them? and the quality of the videos? thanks for any help!!!

Inviato Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 8:04 pm
VDJCUTPRO InfinityMember since 2007
A massive amount of latin comes available on Vj Street most days, not sure if its the type of latin you want but well worth a look.

Inviato Thu 07 Aug 14 @ 5:56 am
getafixPRO InfinityMember since 2010
try soulseek its mainly for music but has some videos on it

Inviato Wed 13 Aug 14 @ 1:13 pm

Inviato Thu 14 Aug 14 @ 8:08 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
There's also a large library of Latin videos on Crooklyn Clan:
www.crooklynclan.net/cart/videos.php?_a=viewGenre&genre=Spanish

Inviato Tue 26 Aug 14 @ 2:53 pm
Hello Carlos
www.latinosunidosonline.net is your best choice for latin videos. They have all the genre you are looking form. Ask for William. Tell him Angel S sent you.

Inviato Wed 03 Sep 14 @ 12:31 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I get that VJ street has allot of selection, but why is anyone recommending them? Their quality is so bad it is ONLY for an absolute must have video that is a last resort and I am still embarrassed to play almost any video I have gotten from them. Every time I hope it will be better when I can find that rare video that is nowhere else and every time it is blurry, grainy, improperly stretched and many are sub 100 bit rate audio, it's embarrassing. We are talking videos from 90s to early 2000s here too, old but not that old.

Seriously guys, go anywhere else for source material, unless you are local to me. I could use less competition.

Latin is not as huge on VJ-Pro but I find allot of great stuff there and everything is top notch quality. I have never seen a VJ-Pro video that was as low quality as the best VJ Street that I have and I am over 4000 deep with VJ-Pro

Inviato Sun 07 Sep 14 @ 8:22 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Dhoude, the sad truth is that most DJ's know jack shit about music never mind video and the complexity involved in making videos look right/good.

The whole game is just a race to the bottom, who can sell the most shit at the lowest price wins until they can no longer sell it at all.

Inviato Thu 11 Sep 14 @ 10:35 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
And people always talk about the death of DJing being the sync button...

Inviato Sat 13 Sep 14 @ 8:41 pm
Here's a new Latin artist you guys might like, his name is Hector Hernandez and he's brand new, just released two independent Latin music video's. Check him out: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/i-am-hector-hernandez - He's doing an indiegogo fundraiser for his first EP. I think this guy is going to be HUGE.

Inviato Fri 21 Nov 14 @ 7:57 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)