Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: PADS - Pioneer DDJ-SZ
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Sun 10 Aug 14 @ 6:39 am
PPJJUKPRO InfinityMember since 2011
had a look at this skin, sorry to be pain but i noticed the slicer is not working well. no matter if you use the + - buttons the speed of the button light changing stays the same at 1 beat when other skins you have made ie the sx work well. I am not sure if this is a bug but though I would bring it up.

Inviato Sat 01 Nov 14 @ 3:19 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Thats probably due to the recent changes to the Loop Roll effect (used from Slicer). Delete the native_Loop Roll.ini file from the VirtualDJ/Plugins folder, relaunch and it should be fine.

Btw, i will update the skin shortly with some new additions and will take a look again in case something needs to be changed/fixed

Inviato Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 10:34 pm
I tried that and it hasn't changed it. I also noticed the + - button on the loop roll has a problem. Both + - makes the str button go backwards ie. from 2 to 1 to 1/2.
Can this be modified?
Thanks

Inviato Sat 08 Nov 14 @ 3:01 pm
I have been trying everything and I think the skin is faulty. The left deck str text is going crazy when i'm using the loop rolls. Can you release an update to fix the issues. Thanks

Inviato Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 2:52 pm
Hi there,

In stead of going out of my DDJ-SZ analog converting to digital in my mixer (X32) then back to analog I have decided to go almost completely digital via USB directly to mixer and then output through a digital snake (SD8) to my speakers.

Count you create a map that utilizes the DDJ-SZ as just a controller?

Thanks.

Inviato Mon 02 Feb 15 @ 12:15 am
olufemiPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Happy to have this skin for my DDJsz. Downloaded it last night. So far so good. Had to search for the POI Editor though. Otherwise seems fine. I hope VDJ8 gets colored Cue and Remix points soon.

Inviato Mon 09 Mar 15 @ 1:59 pm
DJCG22PRO InfinityMember since 2008
i try to redownload the skin but i can't is telling me "you can't open the application "install_padspioneerddjsz-7" because it may be damaged or incomplete "

Inviato Tue 07 Jul 15 @ 9:09 pm
Hi

would it be possible to add the keylock button next to the key change +/- like it has on the sx skin?

Thanks

Inviato Tue 28 Jul 15 @ 1:24 am
LuckixHome userMember since 2015
Might add all your skin 8 Effect button pad the master think is important and the only thing missing in all versions of pioneer for use...

Inviato Thu 24 Sep 15 @ 4:16 pm
Im looking for a virtual dj 8.2 3573 or 8.2 b3663

Inviato Tue 08 Jan 19 @ 10:06 am
user18583098 wrote :
Im looking for a virtual dj 8.2 3573 or 8.2 b3663

Inviato Tue 08 Jan 19 @ 10:08 am

Inviato Tue 08 Jan 19 @ 10:10 am