Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Problem installing My Library

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

winyardPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I downloaded My library for VDJ8, and the info I've seen is that you have to unzip it, and then copy the contents into documents/VirtualDJ/Folders but when I doubleclick the file I receive the error message "installation error 14"
and it can't be unzipped, and so I can't copy the contents into the "folders" folder.
Am I missing a step?

Inviato Sun 10 Aug 14 @ 6:44 pm
winyard wrote :
I downloaded "My library" for VDJ8, and the info I've seen is that you have to unzip it, and then copy the contents into documents/VirtualDJ/Folders but when I doubleclick the file I receive the error message "installation error 14"
and it can't be unzipped, and so I can't copy the contents into the "folders" folder.
Am I missing a step?

Inviato Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 6:37 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
If you was using v7 it should automatically copy your 7.xml content into 8.xml database, do you have v7 install too...?

Inviato Thu 14 Aug 14 @ 7:18 pm
Yep, both v7 & v8 are installed

Inviato Thu 14 Aug 14 @ 7:59 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Move your v8.mxl database to another folder or to your desk top, then make sure everything is okay in v7 and working, ..then shut down.. Open v8 and let it do it's thing, see if this resolves your issue..

Inviato Mon 18 Aug 14 @ 7:15 pm
I went and bought a New computer I have Virtual Dj 8 on it and I am a pro member and I went to Add Ons to download My Library and it gives me an error message that says installation error 14...… How do I get My Library?

Inviato Mon 29 Oct 18 @ 1:57 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Should be OK now. Please try again

Inviato Mon 29 Oct 18 @ 6:19 pm
Jackie Watkins wrote :
I went and bought a New computer I have Virtual Dj 8 on it and I am a pro member and I went to Add Ons to download My Library and it gives me an error message that says installation error 14...… How do I get My Library?

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 18 @ 3:13 am
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Jackie, have you re-posted because the issue is still happening? Did you try again per djdad's instructions?

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 18 @ 1:49 pm
Hey Test and downloading the Plugin My Library it over the Extensions Page in VDJ 2018 Software then this goes.

Inviato Sun 07 Apr 19 @ 1:55 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)