Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: browser still crashing v8

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

this is an intermittent problem, but every now and then clicking in the browser crashes virtualdj and windows error reporting kicks in (never crashguard)

When it crashes i get a circle mouse pointer and im locked out of the interface. the music continues until the end of the track but i cant do anything. further clicking on the interface will invoke windows error reporting.

Ive just this week formatted my system and re-installed win7 64bit and fresh database too..

Anything i can try??

Inviato Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 6:19 am
during normal use i have a folder (isscanned=1 and type<>karaoke) this shows me all the tracks ive played historically..
using the touchscreen i cick in browser and scroll down. Most of the time this method works BUT inevitably VDJ wll crash and lock me out till i restart VDJ which is a real show stopper.

As im not getting crashguard, i doubt the crash info is getting through to Atomix :(

(gong back to v7 is not a option as that still crashes, giving me white bands across the browser making every second ine unreadable)

Inviato Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 8:17 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
How do you scroll down? You use the arrows or you drag your finger over the screen?

Inviato Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 8:41 am
Scroll using finger or sometimes with a usb mouse too. There are no arrows on the tablet default skin.

Inviato Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 9:28 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)